Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t have flown off the handle if you hadn’t jumped on the troll wagon with those other jokers. I can ignore them. They’re irrelevant and bring nothing useful. I don’t think you know a lot but didn’t consider you a troll. Same with Big Gucci until just now.
LOL. How endearing you are....

I wouldn’t have flown off the handle if you hadn’t jumped on the troll wagon with those other jokers. I can ignore them. They’re irrelevant and bring nothing useful. I don’t think you know a lot but didn’t consider you a troll. Same with Big Gucci until just now.

You’ve proven yourself to be a troll in a number of threads.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
How about let’s end this nonsense and get back to the 5.9 4* Clemons. I hear Pruitt drove by his house and egged his mom’s car instead of doing an in-home, so he’s headed to Memphis.

See RPP... that’s sarcasm

Yeah right. I just felt sorry for dude.
I'm not saying he knows or doesn't know, I have my opinion, but...

He's brought a lot of it on himself. The moment he showed up, going on and on about his connects and network...not to mention, running down the board and it's posters; and if anyone questioned him, he was rocking and rolling with insults, high blood pressure, and the sweats.

Reactions: butchna
How about let’s end this nonsense and get back to the 5.9 4* Clemons. I hear Pruitt drove by his house and egged his mom’s car instead of doing an in-home, so he’s headed to Memphis.

See RPP... that’s sarcasm
tenor.gif

There is only one person I have ever seen that was so cocky, brags about a network and gets so defensive when called out ... and that's Sab. Smells like Sab is all I'm saying.

It's the easiest sign of a troll at how defensive they become at first sign of questioning. How dare you not believe I know everything inside the program! I disappeared for 5 yrs and built a network of connections because I had nothing better to do but show volnation 5 yrs ago was a fluke.... I mean how weird is that.

He's brought a lot of it on himself. The moment he showed up, going on and on about his connects and network...not to mention, running down the board and it's posters; and if anyone questioned him, he was rocking and rolling with insults, high blood pressure, and the sweats.

Nope. People would rather shoot down someone offering up real info. When something goes sideways it’s like a pack of rabid dogs. I’m not gonna get steamrolled especially when the people running their mouths bring zero added value. Just sit back and read. Disagreement is fine. Don’t believe me??? Fine! I don’t care. I get nothing either way. There’s no trophy at stake.

Yeah most of the time we bring a lot on ourselves. Or I usually do. Really wasn't my cow to milk anyway. I apologize to all. I am just a peace loving guy and we have enough to be mad and maybe happy about, we all can pick our poison. I don't bring any info and never will but I like to read what some people brings.

Nope. People would rather shoot down someone offering up real info. When something goes sideways it’s like a pack of rabid dogs. I’m not gonna get steamrolled especially when the people running their mouths bring zero added value. Just sit back and read. Disagreement is fine. Don’t believe me??? Fine! I don’t care. I get nothing either way. There’s no trophy at stake.
You "don't care"?!?! Could've fooled me, man. You were off to the races the very moment someone remotely questioned you, the very first day you started posting again. I have read every word you have posted, and waited to make up my mind about you; and the more you posted things that had already been hinted at, or outright said...not to mention, coming out swinging whenever someone questioned you, you helped speed my judgement up.

Reactions: EdEcEko77
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back