Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. When you specifically said “Marshall isn’t coming” on your list. Again, anyone can read your posts. Go read. Just 2 days ago. End of story. Go cater something. Jumping in here on those trolls’ bandwagon.

You don’t really have a good understand of how words work do you? There’s this thing people do where they say something explicitly misleading in a way that’s meant to be humorous. It’s called sarcasm. If you read ANY of my other posts you’d see me saying there was mutual interest. But you’re too busy scouting the web for any tidbit of information in an effort to seem a smidge relevant on an internet message board to grasp a simple concept. I’ve been on this board bring information since 2011. I was a part of the scout board before it was scout, before it was InsideTennessee, back in the days it was gridscape and it was about 12 guys who knew everyone that mattered sharing info. I’m sorry that someone along the way hurt you. Maybe pay a hooker to give you a hug or something. Disconnect from the internet and catch a movie. The new Creed is solid. This isn’t the right game for you.

tenor.gif

You don’t really have a good understand of how words work do you? There’s this thing people do where they say something explicitly misleading in a way that’s meant to be humorous. It’s called sarcasm. If you read ANY of my other posts you’d see me saying there was mutual interest. But you’re too busy scouting the web for any tidbit of information in an effort to seem a smidge relevant on an internet message board to grasp a simple concept. I’ve been on this board bring information since 2011. I was a part of the scout board before it was scout, before it was InsideTennessee, back in the days it was gridscape and it was about 12 guys who knew everyone that mattered sharing info. I’m sorry that someone along the way hurt you. Maybe pay a hooker to give you a hug or something. Disconnect from the internet and catch a movie. The new Creed is solid. This isn’t the right game for you.

😂😂😂😂😂

Sarcasm. Oh.

Why does anyone want my opinion? I don’t know anything. Ask RPP... he owns a restaurant on the side.

🙄
Why anyone would want to bring anything in here is beyond me. Miss and you are toast. Give good information and you still catch it. If I don't believe something I just don't listen. Isn't worth meeting up at waffle house for a meet and greet.

Why anyone would want to bring anything in here is beyond me. Miss and you are toast. Give good information and you still catch it. If I don't believe something I just don't listen. Isn't worth meeting up at waffle house for a meet and greet.
How dare you sully the good name of Waffle House!!!

Like I said I WANT to be wrong. I hope that I’m wrong. I’d like to be wrong about Marshall and “Toot toot.”

Man that’s some well camouflaged sarcasm.

You are 100% correct. I’ve never brought anything of significant value to this board without someone posting it first. Not with this coaching staff or the two previous.

Here’s some tidbits for you too since it’s already been said:
Marshall isn’t coming here.
Neither is To’oto’o.
Neither is Smith.
Neither is Logue.
Neither is Watson.
Neither is EJ.
Neither is Davis.
Neither is Ellis.
Neither is Curry.

Norton is.
Brown is.
Gray is.
Wright is.

Silent commits are real.
Santa Claus isn’t.

Explain.

Clowns follow other clowns like HoleInOne and NashVegas without any type of real rebuttal.

Nothing I’ve said either was b.s. or made up when I said it. Otherwise it was my own opinion of a prospect. That’s pretty straight up to me. You just copy/paste from VQ?? Or what?? What are you bringing to the table here?
I don't think 5 years was long enough, dude. Seems, that after 6 or 7 days of your grand return, your nerves are already shot to hell; and I'm starting to really worry for your dog, with the swift kicks he's likely to receive from you...all because a few people have questioned you and your network of informants. You need some goosfraba in your life, man.

I’d be surprised that we finish so strong we recruit over Clemons. He’s been solid to us for awhile. It’d be good news if we did recruit over him by all means, but I don’t see that as of today. LSU was his leader forever but they never really recruited him much. The Memphis crystal ball is kind of shocking to me. Had 11 sacks as a junior. Had 7 sacks and 12 QBH as a senior in 9 games. I’m surprised by this storyline that he’s not good enough. Not a 5* but not a scrub either. We need pass rushers, so hopefully the staff feels better than it appears about some big time guys.
You copy and paste this? Seems familiar. 🤨

Everywhere. Look at your prior posts. In the Marshall thread. Just 2 days ago you said you “hope you’re wrong” that we don’t get him and we “don’t have traction”. And your big “swan song” list of who you said is and isn’t coming. I disagreed with you immediately. You’re wrong.

You’re goofy! Please stay. 🤣

Don’t you dare taint the magic that Gucci and I share. Bastard.

I wouldn’t have flown off the handle if you hadn’t jumped on the troll wagon with those other jokers. I can ignore them. They’re irrelevant and bring nothing useful. I don’t think you know a lot but didn’t consider you a troll. Same with Big Gucci until just now.

I wouldn’t have flown off the handle if you hadn’t jumped on the troll wagon with those other jokers. I can ignore them. They’re irrelevant and bring nothing useful. I don’t think you know a lot but didn’t consider you a troll. Same with Big Gucci until just now.
You talk as though I give two tits what you have to say towards me. I’m enjoying a nice long poop before bed. Big day of catering tomorrow!

You talk as though I give two tits what you have to say towards me. I’m enjoying a nice long poop before bed. Big day of catering tomorrow!

Ok I’m sure you’ll bring us the scoop right after you scoop mashed potatoes on Pruitt’s plate. Looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back