Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's visiting Memphis this weekend, along with teammate LB Zach Edwards.

But @BamSeydu assures us there's nothing to worry about. Guys like McBride and Sean Brown will be cut before Jalil.

BamSeydu in the Bill Norton thread said:
The only threat there is LSU. He grew up an LSU fan. Has nothing for MSU or Ole Miss. So if LSU comes on strong all of a sudden that could change. As of a few weeks ago I know he was solid as a rock with UT.

Isn't about attacking someone who brings information. It's about exposing an attention whore who is fos and failed at this fake insider schtick years ago.

Last edited:
😂😂 what a clown you are.

Explain.

Clowns follow other clowns like HoleInOne and NashVegas without any type of real rebuttal.

Nothing I’ve said either was b.s. or made up when I said it. Otherwise it was my own opinion of a prospect. That’s pretty straight up to me. You just copy/paste from VQ?? Or what?? What are you bringing to the table here?

NotoriousRPP when Trezman is a Vol come talk to me. I promise I have more contacts than you think you do at your little restaurant. Promise. But that’s ok. This board is just a bunch of Betas.

Everyone had Pappoe right. Dude just went rogue after Auburn threw out nonsense during the in-home. Y’all ask Austin Price what went down at Grayson HS a few weeks ago.... I know. Y’all have no clue.

Little restaurant? Lol I run one of the highest grossing ADS restaurants for a multi billion dollar company. I’ll see the staff tomorrow when I cater their function. I’ll tell them you said hi.

NotoriousRPP when Trezman is a Vol come talk to me. I promise I have more contacts than you think you do at your little restaurant. Promise. But that’s ok. This board is just a bunch of Betas.

Everyone had Pappoe right. Dude just went rogue after Auburn threw out nonsense during the in-home. Y’all ask Austin Price what went down at Grayson HS a few weeks ago.... I know. Y’all have no clue.

Guy... stfu. You got exposed five years ago. Not everyone forgot. You got exposed this go around already. The more you post, the clearer it gets. Idk what enjoyment you get out of this, but consider another hobby.

Everywhere. Look at your prior posts. In the Marshall thread. And your big “swan song” list of who you said is and isn’t coming. I disagreed with you immediately.

You mean the post where I said Santa wasn’t real??? You didn’t pick up on any kind of sarcasm? None? Not even a little? Lol the circus misses you. Clown.

Why does anyone want my opinion? I don’t know anything. Ask RPP... he owns a restaurant on the side.

🙄
Im not a part of this back and forth circle. You say you have connections, so just answer the question please. I'm not going to scold you for being wrong. I just want to know your opinion...

You mean the post where I said Santa wasn’t real??? You didn’t pick up on any kind of sarcasm? None? Not even a little? Lol the circus misses you. Clown.

No. When you specifically said “Marshall isn’t coming” on your list. Again, anyone can read your posts. Go read. Just 2 days ago. End of story. Go cater something. Jumping in here on those trolls’ bandwagon.

Little restaurant? Lol I run one of the highest grossing ADS restaurants for a multi billion dollar company. I’ll see the staff tomorrow when I cater their function. I’ll tell them you said hi.

And??? Since when do caterers get inside recruiting info??

Smh...Jesus

Reactions: SugarCC
This is one I’d love to be wrong about. Just not seeing the necessary traction here.

2 days ago. Marshall thread. Followed by several other posts suggesting he’s not coming. And I can also find where you straight up said “Marshall is not coming”.

🧐

All while Marshall literally applied to UT last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back