Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

MoCo_Vol

Didn't want to put this in the other thread, since it's "off-topic"

I'm planning a short film in May and need a location on May 11th, something with a nice Gazebo for a wedding scene...anyone have leads, suggestions, or a gazebo and a nice backyard????

UTProf

I stand by my earlier statement that California is trying to tax everything.

Sacramento wants to tax soda, tires, guns, water, pain pills, lawyers, car batteries...
Those are city taxes and a lot of major cities have wacky taxes. Hell, we're the only state university that has to pay an 'entertainment tax' to the city they reside in on all football games as well as men's and women's basketball games. Cities can only do so much with states getting the main portion of sales taxes so they come up with weird taxes to raise money for schools, infrastructure, and so on.

BAJAvol

See if you can wait them out. Im about 4 grand away from a deal at secret city if they come down ill buy it and they know it.
Same here. It’s irritating as hell. This one is technically used and has 5,000 miles on it. A dealer in chatt has leftover new 18’s of the same truck for only $1,300 more. I told them this when I test drove it to use as a negotiating tactic. But the one in Knox is the exact color I want so I guess I’ll wait it out.

BAJAvol

I have a feeling my salesman may be on this site since he is around UT football. But it’s an 18 roush edition. Listed for 50. But the chatt dealer has 9 of them new for 51,600. Just don’t have my color. Want to be around 46,900 before trade. They have my info and said they would contact me if they decide to drop the price. I didn’t tell them where I want to be on price yet.

Attachments

VN Store

Sponsors