Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random post: Nutella is amazing on fried chicken.... especially leftover, cold fried chicken.

@Bassmaster_Vol

I’m buying a new Jon Boat. Deciding between 16’ that guy is including trailer, trolling motor, fish finder AND 15’ trailer, motor, has decking with elevated seating.

Similar prices. Any preferences?

@Bassmaster_Vol

I’m buying a new Jon Boat. Deciding between 16’ that guy is including trailer, trolling motor, fish finder AND 15’ trailer, motor, has decking with elevated seating.

Similar prices. Any preferences?
That elevated seating is big for bass fishing. You’ll have a hard time fishing out of it without a deck. If you’re buying it for a fishing boat, I’d go that route.

That elevated seating is big for bass fishing. You’ll have a hard time fishing out of it without a deck. If you’re buying it for a fishing boat, I’d go that route.
We have 100 acre lake in my neighborhood with HOA restrictions for no gas motors. Lake is full of huge bass. Jr and I caught several 5 lb + bass last fall. I was already leaning towards the decking. We had a tiny Jon boat last year with no decking. I tend to set the hell out of a hook 😂. Almost tipped us over a few times.

Appreciate confirming

We have 100 acre lake in my neighborhood with HOA restrictions for no gas motors. Lake is full of huge bass. Jr and I caught several 5 lb + bass last fall. I was already leaning towards the decking. We had a tiny Jon boat last year with no decking. I tend to set the hell out of a hook 😂. Almost tipped us over a few times.

Appreciate confirming
Nice! I’d like to fish there. Yeah I think you’re making the right decision. Don’t really need a fish finder in a lake like that either.

Both my pictures were last Fall. Haven’t gone much this Spring.
Got to go a couple times 2 weeks apart. The 4.5 was the only largemouth I had that day. Tough conditions on West Point around then. Water was way down, and after a few warm days, we had a few really cold nights that week before we went that Saturday. I think it turned the fish off big time. Caught that one in the morning off a stump on a main point in murky water...on a bubble gum fluke.

Got to go a couple times 2 weeks apart. The 4.5 was the only largemouth I had that day. Tough conditions on West Point around then. Water was way down, and after a few warm days, we had a few really cold nights that week before we went that Saturday. I think it turned the fish off big time. Caught that one in the morning off a stump on a main point in murky water...on a bubble gum fluke.
Nice fish

Crappie really biting in our lake right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back