Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bunch of Neanderthals arguing which mediocre movie is the best. Neither is overly impressive.

(Tombstone is the better of the two, btw)

So... he's a VOL.

Until he's not.

Or he's 50/50.....

or 6 one way, half a dozen the other...:confused:
Exactly. Dude just says stuff to be saying it. He's all vol, well, unless he decides not to be. That's how all his "predictions" are lol. But somehow people still believe this guy and attack anyone who doubts him. It's hilarious.

Exactly. Dude just says stuff to be saying it. He's all vol, well, unless he decides not to be. That's how all his "predictions" are lol. But somehow people still believe this guy and attack anyone who doubts him. It's hilarious.

Or he has perfectly good information, but knows that recruits can change their minds at the drop of the hat, as this recruit has in the past, and he is courteously reminding everyone these things are fluid so people don’t lose their minds if they change, but I guess it’s all or nothing, huh?

Or he has perfectly good information, but knows that recruits can change their minds at the drop of the hat, as this recruit has in the past, and he is courteously reminding everyone these things are fluid so people don’t lose their minds if they change, but I guess it’s all or nothing, huh?
Why say anything if he's not 100% sure? I could say "he is a silent but..... he might change his mind." Would that make me an insider too?
It would be much better if he said, "in my opinion, he's a vol." But he always, sorta, guarantees stuff to make himself out to be some in the know insider. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: kennedy262
Why say anything if he's not 100% sure? I could say "he is a silent but..... he might change his mind." Would that make me an insider too?
It would be much better if he said, "in my opinion, he's a vol." But he always, sorta, guarantees stuff to make himself out to be some in the know insider. Just my opinion.
You're only 100% sure when they sign. If you need that guarantee just wait until signing day. We come on here to see how things are at the moment. At the moment he is a Vol. He was a Tiger. We'll know soon enough for sure.

Because recruiting can change on a flip of a dime. There’s very few sure things. If he said “imo, he’s a Vol” and he ended up staying with Auburn the same people would complain about him being wrong lol.

He adds in “of course it could change” because people act like things don’t change in recruiting. He can’t see into the future and see if a recruit is gonna fall in love with a school or change his mind after an OV December

But it’s not like this argument really matters, Pappoe will be a vol and so will Wright

After all the Gruden “insiders” I don’t see how anyone can believe anyone. That guy was never in play.

Reactions: kennedy262

Bc he is giving us info.... if you don’t want to believe than just shut up and move on about it..... nobody can guarantee anything bc it is 17 yr old recruits.... do you remember sedrick Irvin..... our coaches were sitting there waiting on his signed LOI to come in and he ended up signing with Michigan state....Remember Skeeter.... he was about as in with the program at the time as you could be.... got almost all the info he brought us correct but the couple of times he was wrong and idiots chases him around the board ridiculing him.... choose who you want to believe and ignore the ones you don’t.

They're both good movies. Tombstone is obviously the 'hollywood' version with MUCH artistic license. Love Kilmer's portrayal of Doc. However, Wyatt Earp is the more accurate of the two with Dennis Quaid's version if Doc being more like the real Doc, IMO based on what I've read about the man.

Favorite quote from Wyatt Earp..
"Y'all can kiss my Rebel d**k."
Doc Holiday

Almost fell out my chair when he produced that gem...

Have you given 10’s of thousands and use of airplanes to UT? Just asking for a friend.

You must not have been around long enough if you don’t believe what AtlantaVol says. He is as solid as they come.

Reactions: SugarCC
Have you given 10’s of thousands and use of airplanes to UT? Just asking for a friend.
Nope. Does that somehow make me less of a fan? I don't believe the dude, like I said....my opinion. But you dudes like to jump all over anyone with a differing opinion than yours, good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back