Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
What book would you recommend for stats from tonight’s game, updated senate election counts, or where my favorite taco truck is going to be parked tomorrow?

Twitter is 100% a reflection of what you use it for. If you think it’s total BS, it says more about you than anything.
Twitter is not total BS. It is unfiltered communication. Unfortunately, 99% of communication is without value. It has some value though. If it tickles your pickle, enjoy. It is certainly not the end all be all that you guys make it out to be. To each their own.

Twitter is not total BS. It is unfiltered communication. Unfortunately, 99% of communication is without value. It has some value though. If it tickles your pickle, enjoy. It is certainly not the end all be all that you guys make it out to be. To each their own.

It’s a tool, like the internet itself or a car or a hammer. It’s value is totally derived from the user. It’s fun and entertaining and informational, and I could live without it, but it’s funny when folks categorically **** on things they haven’t found or put value into because it’s ultimately a reflection of themselves. But you’re right; to each their own.

Twitter is definitely not unfiltered. Tons of right leaning accounts get banned under the radar. I don’t use it much, but it definitely has its uses as an information gathering tool.

Twitter is the devil!

its-the-devil-me-com-3860178.png

Damn, since I started coming on here, I ve had to up my grill game, my steaks, my whiskey and beer, and gifs.

Now I gotta get on Twitter? Y'all killin'me.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back