Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
After all the Gruden “insiders” I don’t see how anyone can believe anyone. That guy was never in play.

He probably was never in play but problem there was curry led people with Money to believe he was except it was just a money raising ploy to use it on facility upgrades assuming once you have the money it's harder to ask for it back. This is why there was such a uproar like none other when he shoved Schiano in their faceZ

Reactions: JacketVol
Nope. Does that somehow make me less of a fan? I don't believe the dude, like I said....my opinion. But you dudes like to jump all over anyone with a differing opinion than yours, good for you.

You being less or more of a fan has nothing to do with it. However, those things do give you access to things others do not.

Reactions: SugarCC
Okay you're right, I don't "know". But the guy was throwing crazy weird conspiracy stuff out and none of it was close to true.

Back to the original point. AtlantaVol only just verified that Beaver was someone who could have information based on who he was. Not that the information was correct.

Believing someone is based on one's credibility, and AtlantaVol has given tickets away to military families, matched thousands of dollars in donations to a sick child, and has provided information that has come true. He isn't in it for the e-cred, otherwise he wouldn't put his money where his mouth is. He is credible to me. Recruiting is fluid, and no one is going to get them all correct based on a decision of an 18 year old. This isn't that difficult to grasp.

I’ve always been amazed at the folks that come in and play the victim. If you have an opinion that bucks the popular opinion and you feel the need to share it, then you should be prepared for a ton of people that feel the need to share why they believe what they do. If you can’t handle that it’s probably best to save sharing your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back