Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on to you Sam

tumblr_m30ijydEZZ1qbqws2o1_250.jpg

Nice wig, Mark

Reactions: 2 people
Like cause Nightcrawler is the realest

Jake G is great in it.

I held a grudge a long time against liking him as an actor after he did Brokeback Mountain (which I didn't see)...but he's got some good movies. "Prisoners" with Hugh Jackman and Terrence Howard is another great one that isn't all that well-known. Really powerful/emotional if you have kids.

Reactions: 1 person
Jake G is great in it.

I held a grudge a long time against liking him as an actor after he did Brokeback Mountain (which I didn't see)...but he's got some good movies. "Prisoners" with Hugh Jackman and Terrence Howard is another great one that isn't all that well-known. Really powerful/emotional if you have kids.

Man, that's hardcore.

Reactions: 3 people
Jake G is great in it.

Prisoners was good.

Donnie Darko is probably one of my top 10 favorite movies. Super underrated.

Reactions: 1 person
Not all that enthused about LWS posts on our oline situation in the FF. Nothing horrible just no silver linings for shakeup. Status quo which I know I have tried not to think about this off season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back