Recruiting Forum Football Talk XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Richt has lost control of the camp.

mark-richt-dancing.gif

:lolabove:

Reactions: 11 people
Why any WR would go to UGA is beyond me

Perhaps they think it's As Good As It Gets

Or maybe they want to just Cast Away their careers as pass catchers and work on their blocking abilities.

Or maybe they like practicing in a place that is barely big enough to play Twister in.

Or maybe they read volnation. And are Mad About You and others (but mainly you) hating on UGA but then at the same time proudly wearing Nick Chubb pajamas.

Or maybe they got a little "booster help" from AtlantaVol and just wanna Pay It Forward by "committing to the G"

Reactions: 2 people
I dunno how she's still allowed to call in. She's very entertaining though.

I'm finding it hilarious that the OBC is mad that his age is being used against him. It happens everywhere.

I don't watch this show often so I don't know what is the norm...but do callers like her not realize how they sound and how they make their fanbase sound?

I honestly think he is as mad at himself as anyone for letting himself be targeted with his "2 or 3 more years" comment.

Or maybe they want to just Cast Away their careers as pass catchers and work on their blocking abilities.

Or maybe they like practicing in a place that is barely big enough to play Twister in.

Or maybe they read volnation. And are Mad About You and others (but mainly you) hating on UGA but then at the same time proudly wearing Nick Chubb pajamas.

Or maybe they got a little "booster help" from AtlantaVol and just wanna Pay It Forward by "committing to the G"

I still don't see why they would choose to go there. All they do is run the football. I could go find the best Quarterback Princess to effectively run that offense.

Why in the hell are people liking this?

Lotta Bama fans on board and their obsession (well only for some of them) is downright batsh!t. They blame us for their cheating. Plus some fans just upvote any post that contains info without really thinking.

I'm on to you Sam

tumblr_m30ijydEZZ1qbqws2o1_250.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back