Recruiting Forum Football Talk XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think they could improve the endings to Sharknado, but they just did. WOW!!

they are playing it again right now, if anyone needs mindless entertainment for the next 2 hours

Damn, as big as he is, that's gotta be a lot of alcohol.

Shouldn't be drinking that much when trying to lose weight.

How was he doing weight wise? Know he fractured his leg in a car accident.

The legal limit in the state of Tennessee for drivers under the age of 21 is .02

A bit counterintuitive if you ask me.

You'd think any reading, at all, would be illegal :dunno:

If I'm a player right now id be on the straight and narrow. Butch is fed up with the bs and is turning away good recruits due to limited room. I wouldn't give him a reason to help his number situation

Reactions: 2 people
The legal limit in the state of Tennessee for drivers under the age of 21 is .02

A bit counterintuitive if you ask me.

You'd think any reading, at all, would be illegal :dunno:
It was weed, herb ghanja, sticky icky, that light green, trees, chronic, booyah, that poobah, that Cheech and Chong.

It was weed, herb ghanja, sticky icky, that light green, trees, chronic, booyah, that poobah, that Cheech and Chong.

DHvATdf5PENYA.gif

This happens on every team. College kids smoke weed. WE have a coach and leaders that will stop it, thats awesome.

WE have crazy passion on this team from the staff to the players.

Just watched South Carolina beat Florida in the Swamp in OT.

An OT win in the Swamp (while guaranteed to take years off my life) would put ****-eating grin on my face for about a month afterward.

I saw a tweet (re: Sharknado 3) that a Tara Reid gave birth to her child while inside a shark that was free falling from space, whilst holding a chainsaw? Did I hear that right?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Swafford - done due to injury from Taxslayer Bowl
Bruce - suspended from team activities
Mosley - DUI
Martin - likes weed, put in his place by Maggitt and JRM, still on team

anything else?

man, fall needs to get here fast.

Swafford - done due to injury from Taxslayer Bowl
Bruce - suspended from team activities
Mosley - DUI
Martin - likes weed, put in his place by Maggitt and JRM, still on team

anything else?

man, fall needs to get here fast.

Could have called the Mosley weed situation. Dude needs to get that under control. Martin surprises me but then again I've only had a few encounters with him. Also, very surprised with BJ to Bama. Was told by a few current players that BJ basically told them he wanted to be a vol.

Bruce is likely just coach putting the foot down early on this kind of activity (missing class, etc.)

These kids need to get their sh*t together or get out. We have no room for garbage when building championship squads

Reactions: 3 people
Cartman : But, but it's natural. Its a plant with seeds made by God. So if God made it, it must be ok. Right?

I got some weed (poison ivy) in my back yard I can sell ya...Its all legal, and its all natural...Can I hook you up? If God made it, its gotta be OK...So, have at it.:)

I saw a tweet (re: Sharknado 3) that a Tara Reid gave birth to her child while inside a shark that was free falling from space, whilst holding a chainsaw? Did I hear that right?

Yes. It would have been the best event in TV history, if it wasn't for Prestident Mark Cuban throwing grenades at sharks in the White House 2 hours earlier while the Washington Monument is flying through the air and Fin was killing a shark with a George Washington bust. Oh, and a sharknado hit the Daytona 500.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back