Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're gonna learn how much Milton has progressed sooner than I like. Should give us an idea of what next year will look like and there is gonna be a legitimate QB battle. I get the feeling we're gonna see Iamaleava or Jackson by mid-season next year.

I’m going to try my best not to draw conclusions in the next two games. It’s different when you’re not the guy through both camps and throughout the season. And it’s different when you’re thrown in at the end of a season where you never really expected to have to pick a team up off the mat.

On the other hand, if you can’t beat Vandy…

I don’t see this weekend going good for Milton. I pray I’m wrong and it’s just my BVS acting up but if I’m vandy, I blitz all day.

I thought it was an ode to Inky Johnson for the longest.
I had been watching Annunaki conspiracy and Eric Von Daniken videos when I picked the name. . . May change it to "Coach Heupel's Cough" 😆. . . really, not sure what I'd change it to. Kinda like that it's different and hard to confuse with other posters. I've gotten confused talking to you guys when someone has similar names.

Reactions: Big Sun
I would take Marshall or San Diego States DCs in a heartbeat. Shoot, bring me Mizzou’s DC. That dude turned a horrid defense into a very good defense in short order.

Ask whoever it is how they would stop our offense, if he has a good answer ( CJH would know what would cause him problems) and can get good coaches to come along with him ,hire him. We had better get ready for it because in a few years everybody will be doing or trying to do what we do now. It may be time to think outside the box for a change, maybe an NFL guy......they usually have a good grasp of the game.

I don’t see this weekend going good for Milton. I pray I’m wrong and it’s just my BVS acting up but if I’m vandy, I blitz all day.
Have you not been watching Milton??? They don't have the personnel South Carolina has. He will have a great day. You can tell he's made some serious strides. He's going to ball out for Hooker, just watch. If Vandy blitzes look for him to air it out. I honestly don't think we'll miss a beat on offense. The only thing that slows us down Saturday is our defense if it doesn't play better than it did yesterday. I think we'll come out angry and dominate.

We're gonna learn how much Milton has progressed sooner than I like. Should give us an idea of what next year will look like and if there is gonna be a legitimate QB battle. I get the feeling we're gonna see Iamaleava or Jackson by mid-season next year.

I honestly like Jackson a lot…dude is quick with his feet and I’ve not seen him make a bad decision yet..

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Maybe. It could go any number of ways, and there are games left to win and lose.

Here's the reality-- the SEC helps decide bowl placement for member programs. It isn't a pure ranking process-- they look at geography, matchups and preferences. Sometimes, it comes down to which teams the conferences want where. Sankey will want the SEC's best-playing teams put in the best position to win to elevate conference standings. If Team A isn't playing as well as Team B at this point in the season and if Team A has injuries to key players while Team B is full-go, that can have an impact. Or not.

If we beat Vandy and play well and do not get a NY6 bowl, we as a fan base do not need to show up. Let it be empty and tell Stankey to shove it.

From watching Vandy and hearing the media around Nashville they are a run,run pass if we must kinda deal. After last night, that could only help but then again they might pass every play after what they saw. One thing for sure they wont lay down. We should have a new attitude for the final game and whatever Bowl we go to so that should really help us a lot moving forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back