Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hadden has turned off comments on his Instagram, poor guy must be getting lit up on social media (i assume a lot of USCjr fans are after him too). Never advocate for tweeting/posting at our players, but damn if he doesn’t deserve it after tonight. Just embarrassing himself out there and asking for people to come at him.

Have our back. If not, we give up. I know if players fought at practice, our coach would have benched both and lost it on both players. If a coach ever chooses another player over another, the team will get pissed. Because everyone has friends and people they are closer to on a team.

Such a silly mindset. Play as a ****ing team. Everyone should want to win.

We gave up 63 to one of the worst offenses in the country. We could have played walk ons at DB to start and I doubt they give up that much. This was a team who didn’t play for their coach and didn’t trust their DC. I think people are trying to downgrade what happened tonight with excuses. That’s one of the worse coaching jobs I have ever witnessed. I am honestly worried about our locker room after hearing these banks rumors and watching our game. This team seems to sent a message to Heupel IMO
If they played like that to "teach Heupel a lesson" or "send him a message", I say cut every one of their asses, revoke their schollies, and look to the portal for replacements. But I don't believe they were attempting to "send a message". At least not all of them. SOME of them played with effort. I still blame Banks. His unit, his job to focus them and have them ready to play.

Losing to inferior opponents is the problem. There’s no good spin. I don’t even want to hear the words Sugar Bowl right now. Maybe I’ll appreciate the season later but at this moment it feels like we wasted an amazing opportunity.

It’s continued to get worse during the game and it’s getting worse now with the rumors.

I really hope that Banks was sick or injured and couldn't play. If and that is a BIG if it was a NIL thing then what else could you expect. Give young men just out of high school money to play even if it is a small amount and issues like this could only be expected to arise among the haves and have not's. Pay them if you want but pay them the same or.........make it minor league football and move on. I at this point choose to think it was a health issue until there is real proof and not somebody like me on a computer guessing.

Lol yeah ok… I bet we smoke SC tonight with banks and everyone happy. This screamed of a team divided and pissed. I for one would rather be looking at a playoff bid than a thrashing by Beamer.
I would rather have won tonight too, but you sound like a dumbass putting the blame on Heupel for how Jeremy Banks decided to act. That's on Jeremy Banks.

I will give Beamer credit, when facing the worst passing defense in the country you should throw as often as possible. The fact the officials refused to call them for holding just gave Rattlecan more time to find open WRs.

Even without the defense “quitting” they still would have gotten lit up probably. And if they think having one of the worst defensive performances in UT history when playing for REAL money by getting in the CFP is gonna get them more NIL money they are idiots.

I doubt it was the whole defense, Beasley and McDonald didn’t play like they quit. But even a handful of bad apples could ruin the bunch.

I may have missed it but what is the basis for the Banks rumors?

Why are we taking about it like it's real or true?

If rumors are true
What makes Jeremy banks and defensive players think I wanna donate my money to pay them for the way they perform in games like tonight
I don’t want my money going to selfish little bitches who don’t go to class and quit on not only the team and coaches but the fans who spend major money on watching them

Reactions: IhateGA
Such a silly mindset. Play as a ****ing team. Everyone should want to win.
I played college sports and I’m telling you how it is. I have all my teammates backs no matter what. But if someone punches my best friend on the team, I’m in a fight too and I’m asking after what happened. You will always have others backs that you are closer with. If a coach disciplines one player or coddles one player more than others, the team figures it out and will get mad. Doesn’t mean you don’t want to win, it just means you don’t care as much if you lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back