Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to bring attention to the phenomenal things NIL is doing for our players, program, and community.

It really is an opportunity to crowd source the power of VolNation and turn it into a tangible benefit for all.

I signed up for the Volunteer Club through Hyatt's link for a very small monthly fee. He gets some of the cash money he deserves, and I got this sweet little packet below.

McGrath did something similar with $$$ going to (I think) the children's hospital.

If you haven't done so yet, I encourage you to participate.

20221024_143027.jpg

Wow....I am jealous, but I'm glad somebody gets to do it. My wife was just telling me a few days ago that she wants me to plan another southern Utah trip. She really loved it too.
Mine was the same way. She sends me pictures of different hikes we went on and begs me to take her back. We flew in and out of Vegas. I think next time we will go thru Salt Lake City and work our way back down to Zion and come home from Vegas. I really want to see Arch’s

Why doesn't stoops just go ahead and shave his head?his hairline has receded back behind his ears. Hard to take anyone seriously who walks around with a hairdo like that.
Now do Saban.

baldsaban.jpg

I’m in Nashville for a work trip. Just checked into my hotel, and what do you know, I have a very mediocre view of Neyland Stadium West. Can’t wait to see us take this place over in a few weeks.

View attachment 505662

Somebody dropped a big ole deuce in the parking lot next to your hotel. Groce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back