Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo stupid.

Almost everyone thinks they "should" be near the top of a zero-sum game...

View attachment 496402
Wait until we drop a couple this year because we have slaw in the secondary, and then take a step back next year after losing several big important pieces...the idiot trolls on VN will come out of the dark dank holes they are hiding in right now.

I am not looking forward to that.

If you haven’t tried Chattanooga Whiskey lately, or ever, you should. The cask strength is excellent.

In regards to Weller…I love it, but I’m a fan of wheated bourbons. It is outrageously priced right now, though. It’s not worth what it’s going for now. Larceny is my every day cheap alternative if I’m going for the wheat.

I’m a fan of a good Islay scotch too. Ardbeg is probably my favorite, but the rest of the “big three” (Laphroaig and Lagavulin) are very good too.
I tried a bottle of the Chattanooga... Pretty good. Hard to find in NC. Most of the ones getting talked about are here.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Lol, your way to handle the criticism of your constant pleading to fire coaches is to call me a Karen?

ok 😂

Go Vols
Again… please show me where in any of my posts that you commented on that I said anything about firing? You continue to put words in my mouth. If you can’t make an argument or comment anything that is about what I spoke about, then do not comment. I said Banks needs to be better, he needs to try something else, we have the 96th ranked defense, those are what I stated.

Is it really ok with everyone that we pay him 1.5 million and have the 96th rated defense? I guess you can’t criticize anything on here.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Only time this would be something worth talking about is if OU came after him

His coaching relationship ended very poorly. I really only see him leaving for the NFL or his teams start underperforming and we let him go. No idea if he is even an NFL guy....strikes me as more of career college HC that enjoys teaching/mentoring and I don't think he is going to forget how to coach any time soon.

This season is a huge example of how important having good QB play is. It's always been important but has become absolutely critical to having any success. Look at how many programs with elite talent are having trouble due to subpar QB play and look at how many less talented teams are exceeding expectations because of good or great QB play. The days of winning with elite defense and anything less than above average QB play are gone.

Having a coach like Heupel who played QB at a high level, coaches the position, can evaluate QB talent, has an offensive system that attacks and puts a lot of pressure on defenses and is a great playcaller is a massive advantage. We will have good to great QB play every year under Heupel unless it's a year that we are relying on a true freshman or have major injuries at the position and even if those situations happen we probably still get at least solid QB play. When Hooker is gone next year we will have 3 guys competing for the job who all have tremendous potential. We have one of the few HC's who can keep that position stocked with talent in the portal era. Saban, Day and Riley are probably the only other coaches who can expect that....maybe Sarkisian since he is at Texas. Kiffin and Leach could but are both at programs that prevent maintaining a stable of talent.

Anyone ever have the Jack Daniels Sinatra ($150 a fifth)?

They run a router down the charred barrel so you have the hints from the charred oak, but the live oak as well. I’ve only had it once but I thought it was extremely good.
Yep. Went to Jack Daniels a few years ago. We loaded up on some liquor. We bought a few Sinatra’s. Pretty good stuff.

Reactions: UTMVol76
Has she been checked out for seizures? Sounds like a complex partial seizure. Just an observation.
I have to be careful because I can have a seizure when I get passed the point of exhaustion. My family knows what to look for. Staring off in space and me collapsing. I can always hear everything around me but I can’t respond. It’s very scary. Thank goodness it doesn’t happen very often.

I've seen a ton of posts on here saying the exact same thing from our perspective lol. How is that cry baby anyway?

An anonymous poster on a fan message board complaining about the start time of a game is a lot different than the official twitter account of LSU doing it. They should act less butthurt about it online. Leave that to the fans.

I don’t see why LSU fans are so confident. Their QB completed only 8 passes and it took a total choak job to squeak by Auburn.

Probably because their QB left the game injured, so there is a chance TN could face a backup QB on Saturday. We all know how Tennessee fares against backup QBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back