Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
We always have regular 1792 in Hendersonville. One of the best under $30 bourbons there is. Full proof is a different story though on availability
My nephew lives in Nashville and he doesn't have an issue with the regular 1792 either.

I've got a bottle of the Russell's reserved but haven't opened it. I'm not a huge fan of the wheated bourbons either. I'd like to find some of this year's Bookers but I haven't seen it.

I've not seen the BIB 1792. I'll definitely pick some up if I see it.

I found a bottle of Stagg JR last November but gifted it to my nephew. Other nephew got a bottle of Elijah Craig 18.

I'd love to find a bottle of any Stagg or Elmer T Lee.
I liked the Russell’s Reserve

Anyone ever have the Jack Daniels Sinatra ($150 a fifth)?

They run a router down the charred barrel so you have the hints from the charred oak, but the live oak as well. I’ve only had it once but I thought it was extremely good.

Our offense is nothing at all similar to the K GUN although it was no huddle faster paced offense.
Why is it nothing at all similar? I am not arguing, I just want to know what the differences is are. I gave always thought that it was a way ahead of its time HUNH spread, but I don't remember details about it...just that they scored a ton of points every year.

Jefferson’s Ocean is gimmicky crap. 1972 Small Batch (or whatever it’s called now) is pretty good EH Taylor is very good but so had to get. My go to right now is Eagle Rare (also a Buffalo Trace), which I seem to be able to get. I like Wild Turkey 101, need to try Rare Breed. Also a fan of Woodford and Knob Creek. Woodford double oak is really good too

If you haven’t tried Chattanooga Whiskey lately, or ever, you should. The cask strength is excellent.

In regards to Weller…I love it, but I’m a fan of wheated bourbons. It is outrageously priced right now, though. It’s not worth what it’s going for now. Larceny is my every day cheap alternative if I’m going for the wheat.

I’m a fan of a good Islay scotch too. Ardbeg is probably my favorite, but the rest of the “big three” (Laphroaig and Lagavulin) are very good too.

Jefferson’s Ocean is gimmicky crap. 1972 Small Batch (or whatever it’s called now) is pretty good EH Taylor is very good but so had to get. My go to right now is Eagle Rare (also a Buffalo Trace), which I seem to be able to get. I like Wild Turkey 101, need to try Rare Breed. Also a fan of Woodford and Knob Creek. Woodford double oak is really good too
Where are you finding eagle rare? I've got one unopened bottle but I typically don't open one unless I have two.

Although Leonhard will probably end up with that job the cheese whizards should take a long look at Alex Golesh. He could do some real damage with the Tennessee offense in the Big 10 in Madison. I would say the same about Nebraska but believe they will wrangle a bigger fish.
Shut your yap!

Never ever have I seen a patient stumble like that with back spasms. I call bull sheet on that. 😐
I have in soccer. Guy landed on his back pretty hard and legs wouldn't support him walking for like 30 seconds. We loaded him up and took to the ER. He told us they checked for a concussion but he didn't have one. 🤷

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back