Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should it matter who ESPN picks. Were playing in the biggest game we've had in a while and we are debating the individual that ESPN deems representative of us. A network that hates us to begin with is choosing some kind of celebrity to make a useless prediction to get a reaction from a crowd that more times than not embarrasses themselves and everything around them. Lets just play the Ball Game and all their reaction seeking predictions as usual will be useless.Wile E_ Coyote by Tempest-was-taken on DeviantArt.jpeg

Yeah. I am dreading all the whining when UF gets some big run plays. Theyre going to, it's basically all theyve got. I think our coaches know that and will be able to limit them.
I wouldn't be surprised if we're tied or losing at halftime, before we wear out their D and just start imposing our will. We'll pull away in the 2nd half. Imo, 41-24 Vols!

Half time line is at -110 -7 vols which usually goes in the winning sides favor but it’s too far from gameday to know for sure..I’ll be waiting to see..a lot of money is coming in on the gators ML as of now but sharps are hitting on the vols so we will see.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Yeah, the best part is the rush to show support for him when his label banned him. People ran out to buy up the album (and pay the label). :rolleyes:

I laughed at that when I first saw it.

Video comes out.
Label drops him.
People upset at the label go and rush to buy his album as support to him
Label makes way more money

I mean, he still got his royalties from the sales, but in terms of sticking it to the label that was a big time fail as the label made out with the most money in this situation 😂

Half time line is at -110 -7 vols which usually goes in the winning sides favor but it’s too far from gameday to know for sure..I’ll be waiting to see..a lot of money is coming in on the gators ML as of now but sharps are hitting on the vols so we will see.
We'll really see the sharp money on Friday evening, Saturday morning.

Reactions: UTSuave’
If we want to make an early statement Saturday.....NOBODY show up for ESPN Gameday...........make a statement.......WE DON"T NEED or WANT YOU.

You missed the obvious trolling. However, Morgan had 4 number 1s before age 28 and Alan didn’t have a single one until he was like 32. Let the haters hate😂

Ok enough😂😂…I banged his sister so you both lose…George straight is king and Alan Jackson made Jorts and ripped denim button up shirts ok to wear for men….oh and Shania Twain is dropping a album September 23rd check it out.🫶🏽😁

@bignewt is it just me or does "Feel You" have major Pink Floyd vibes? Breathe vibes for sure.

Were they influenced by PF? Never heard it before, but this feels like PF reincarnated. Seeing MMJ tomorrow. Have you had your show yet?

Oh yeah, definitely. I saw them a few months ago her in Knoxville. Helluva show. You will enjoy.

Reactions: Devo182
Hoping for Peyton, Tony V or Dobbs……….
I enjoy the first 15 mins and last 15 mins of game day
I just hope volnation shows up big at 9am for the start when they show the crowd

No slander involved in the truth😉😂
vibing-alan-jackson.gif

😂😂 no I said my mother was beautiful….if you don’t think your own mother is beautiful then you’re ugly.thats how the cookie crumbles wizer.

View attachment 492293
All boys think their mom is beautiful 😂 or they should 😂 nobody on the planet loves you more lolC3AEB3DF-D62D-47DF-84C6-C0A9CCA634EF.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back