Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen I'll be completely honest...and ya'll can take it or leave it. I didn't know ANYTHING about Morgan Wallen before TMZ leaked the video of him using the racial slur.

@Enki_Amenra 👀

Florida vs. Tennessee

Saturday, Sept 24
3:30 p.m. ET
CBS

Florida Odds SpreadTotalMoneyline
+10.5
-110o / -110u
+320 Tennessee Odds SpreadTotalMoneyline
-110o / -110u
Odds via FanDuel. Get up-to-the-minute college football odds here.

If you haven’t heard by now, Josh Heupel has come in and turned Tennessee into one of the fastest-paced offenses in the country. He also has one of the most dynamic dual-threat quarterbacks to run it.
Hendon Hooker has started 2022 on fire, averaging 9.9 yards per attempt with an 85.3 PFF passing grade. He also has eight big-time throws compared to only one turnover-worthy play.
Hendon Hooker Deep Ball 🎯🍊 @Vol_Footballpic.twitter.com/WYwLatlvCQ
— SEC Network (@SECNetwork) September 18, 2022

Tennessee led college football at 3.12 plays per minute in 2021. This season, the pace slowed a bit to 2.98 plays per minute — but a lot of that has to do with the fact it wasn’t playing at its normal pace in blowouts of Ball State and Akron.
Tennessee possessed an incredible rushing attack last season, averaging 5.0 yards per carry and ranking fifth in Rushing Success Rate and 22nd in EPA/Rush. This season, its numbers are a little inflated with the two games against bottom-tier MAC schools, but Florida’s front seven is getting gashed for 5.2 yards per carry and ranks 104th in EPA/Rush Allowed.
Anthony Richardson has been horrid as a passer through Florida’s first three games. His PFF passing grade sits at 43.9, and he’s averaging just 5.5 yards per attempt. On top of that, he hasn’t recorded a big-time throw and has six turnover-worthy plays.
However, he’s still been very effective as a runner, averaging 5.8 yards per carry. Luckily for the Gators, Billy Napier stuck with his Louisiana roots and implemented a run-heavy offense.
The Gators have two outstanding running backs in Montrell Johnson and Trevor Etienne, who are both averaging over 7.0 yards per carry and have a combined 16 runs over 10 yards. That has led Florida to rank first nationally in Power Success Rate and 17th in rushing explosiveness.
Now that is how you start a 2nd quarter‼️🐊 Montrell Johnson Jr with a nice 62 yard td‼️ @Trellll_3 pic.twitter.com/PlQSAyXc8S
— Gator Guy Billy (@GatorGuyBilly) September 18, 2022

Tennessee is currently 114th in rushing explosiveness allowed and 94th in Power Success Rate Allowed, even after playing two bottom-tier MAC schools. So, Florida should be able to move the ball on the ground.
Also, if the Gators fall behind they’re going to be forced to play this game at Heupel’s tempo, which should turn it into a high-scoring affair.
I have 73.1 points projected for this game, so I like the value on over 62.5 points.
Pick: Over 62.5

me hanging onto work productivity this week for dear life

200w.gif
I've already been fired twice this week. This morning I just quit before I had to fire myself again. Turning into a 5 day weekend. . . 😆

Last edited:
@Enki_Amenra 👀

Florida vs. Tennessee

Saturday, Sept 24
3:30 p.m. ET
CBS

Florida Odds SpreadTotalMoneyline
+10.5
-110o / -110u
+320 Tennessee Odds SpreadTotalMoneyline
-110o / -110u
Odds via FanDuel. Get up-to-the-minute college football odds here.

If you haven’t heard by now, Josh Heupel has come in and turned Tennessee into one of the fastest-paced offenses in the country. He also has one of the most dynamic dual-threat quarterbacks to run it.
Hendon Hooker has started 2022 on fire, averaging 9.9 yards per attempt with an 85.3 PFF passing grade. He also has eight big-time throws compared to only one turnover-worthy play.
Hendon Hooker Deep Ball 🎯🍊 @Vol_Footballpic.twitter.com/WYwLatlvCQ
— SEC Network (@SECNetwork) September 18, 2022

Tennessee led college football at 3.12 plays per minute in 2021. This season, the pace slowed a bit to 2.98 plays per minute — but a lot of that has to do with the fact it wasn’t playing at its normal pace in blowouts of Ball State and Akron.
Tennessee possessed an incredible rushing attack last season, averaging 5.0 yards per carry and ranking fifth in Rushing Success Rate and 22nd in EPA/Rush. This season, its numbers are a little inflated with the two games against bottom-tier MAC schools, but Florida’s front seven is getting gashed for 5.2 yards per carry and ranks 104th in EPA/Rush Allowed.
Anthony Richardson has been horrid as a passer through Florida’s first three games. His PFF passing grade sits at 43.9, and he’s averaging just 5.5 yards per attempt. On top of that, he hasn’t recorded a big-time throw and has six turnover-worthy plays.
However, he’s still been very effective as a runner, averaging 5.8 yards per carry. Luckily for the Gators, Billy Napier stuck with his Louisiana roots and implemented a run-heavy offense.
The Gators have two outstanding running backs in Montrell Johnson and Trevor Etienne, who are both averaging over 7.0 yards per carry and have a combined 16 runs over 10 yards. That has led Florida to rank first nationally in Power Success Rate and 17th in rushing explosiveness.
Now that is how you start a 2nd quarter‼️🐊 Montrell Johnson Jr with a nice 62 yard td‼️ @Trellll_3 pic.twitter.com/PlQSAyXc8S
— Gator Guy Billy (@GatorGuyBilly) September 18, 2022

Tennessee is currently 114th in rushing explosiveness allowed and 94th in Power Success Rate Allowed, even after playing two bottom-tier MAC schools. So, Florida should be able to move the ball on the ground.
Also, if the Gators fall behind they’re going to be forced to play this game at Heupel’s tempo, which should turn it into a high-scoring affair.
I have 73.1 points projected for this game, so I like the value on over 62.5 points.
Pick: Over 62.5
Yeah. I am dreading all the whining when UF gets some big run plays. Theyre going to, it's basically all theyve got. I think our coaches know that and will be able to limit them.
I wouldn't be surprised if we're tied or losing at halftime, before we wear out their D and just start imposing our will. We'll pull away in the 2nd half. Imo, 41-24 Vols!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back