Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers. We've sold our dad's house and we'll be out by tomorrow. Lots of great memories growing up there. Moved into that house when I was four. Dad built it. Seems surreal that someone else will be living there. My sister is really struggling with it. (I know it sounds silly as it does to me too.)
I have a mailbox name plate that hung from my grandparents mailbox. I remember thinking when I was a kid it was so cool cause it’s a big black hog with their initials and last name. It’s hanging in my shop now. The memories it brings back are precious and priceless 🥲❤️

Y'all keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers. We've sold our dad's house and we'll be out by tomorrow. Lots of great memories growing up there. Moved into that house when I was four. Dad built it. Seems surreal that someone else will be living there. My sister is really struggling with it. (I know it sounds silly as it does to me too.)
Not silly. We’re going through the same with my dad’s house he built.

You have been on this site for 7 years and never been to Neyland? Enjoy it! There will be spilled drinks, drunks yelling, popcorn flying, over-the-top loud atmosphere, shoulders rubbing and everything in between. There is nothing like a game in Neyland, especially against a rival while we are good. I am so amped to go to the game.
Can’t wait

Every media wannabe loved to pick USCjr as a team on the rise and unless they win a game or two that they shouldn’t, they’re most likely going backwards in year 2. If you look at their schedule there’s 2 cupcakes left and 2 more probable wins left. The rest are games they will be favored to lose leaving them at 5 wins if they win what they should and lose what they should.

“bUt ThEy GoT sPeNcEr RaTtLeR..” who has now thrown *checks notes* more than double the amount of INTs than TDs.. in 3 games.
😂
The Beamer and kickin chickens media hype was simply an indirect way to take shots at us and to insult Heup by making him share an award with the goober imo. i have never been able to imagine it was authentic or sincere. I don't even understand how anyone could care about Frank Beamer, but supposing that they did, why blow junior? 🙄🤷🏽

Going to my first game in Neyland stadium this weekend, sitting in section W. Any recommendations and advice?

Get there early, soak in the whole experience (vol walk, pride walking in, vol village) and have a great time joining in on the deafening, unending chorus of vol fanatics as we put an end to the Florida curse!

The Akron guy pulled Calloway around the field by his facemask (with impunity) which is a serious foul because it can cause serious neck injury, and then struck him in the face of the helmet with his fist twice.
View attachment 491893
The Knoxville media needs to be cleaned out like the AD office was. They absolutely suck -- and of course the network also played coverup. Heupel, on the other hand, has to make a call on what best contributes to the culture he is building: that is a separate question. The media's job here is to stop lying (by omission) about what really happened. And it happened all night.

Edit: credit to @SmokinBob #23,478
I think the fact that he's only suspended for a half speaks volumes. That was the minimum that could do and everybody knows what that Akron tool did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back