Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hopeful, but find myself relating most to a lyric sung by Bon Iver:

"I think I've seen this film before, and I didn't like the ending."

Flame away, I'm definitely in the "see it to believe it" camp.
Nothing wrong with wanting to have it proven. I just feel like it really is different this time. We are clearly better and we have a real coach.

Y'all keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers. We've sold our dad's house and we'll be out by tomorrow. Lots of great memories growing up there. Moved into that house when I was four. Dad built it. Seems surreal that someone else will be living there. My sister is really struggling with it. (I know it sounds silly as it does to me too.)
My heart goes out to you, Invol, and your sister. It stirs up a lot of memories.

Y'all keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers. We've sold our dad's house and we'll be out by tomorrow. Lots of great memories growing up there. Moved into that house when I was four. Dad built it. Seems surreal that someone else will be living there. My sister is really struggling with it. (I know it sounds silly as it does to me too.)
Praying for you and your family🙏🏻

♥️

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back