Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to my first game in Neyland stadium this weekend, sitting in section W. Any recommendations and advice?
Scream all game long until you cant. Even if your mumbling something to yourself, scream it. Also, if people around you aren't always screaming, do something to make them scream. Purple nurples may be required.

Going to my first game in Neyland stadium this weekend, sitting in section W. Any recommendations and advice?
You have been on this site for 7 years and never been to Neyland? Enjoy it! There will be spilled drinks, drunks yelling, popcorn flying, over-the-top loud atmosphere, shoulders rubbing and everything in between. There is nothing like a game in Neyland, especially against a rival while we are good. I am so amped to go to the game.

You have been on this site for 7 years and never been to Neyland? Enjoy it! There will be spilled drinks, drunks yelling, popcorn flying, over-the-top loud atmosphere, shoulders rubbing and everything in between. There is nothing like a game in Neyland, especially against a rival while we are good. I am so amped to go to the game.
urinating, arrests, vomiting...ahhh neyland during florida weekend

Has anything of note happened today? Seriously, I've been sick all day and haven't kept up with anything. My day has been dotted with naps. And I just don't have the wherewithal to read back through the thread to see what I've missed.
Synopsis of Today

Hope this helps, get to feeling better.

Has anything of note happened today? Seriously, I've been sick all day and haven't kept up with anything. My day has been dotted with naps. And I just don't have the wherewithal to read back through the thread to see what I've missed.

Some Sports writer says Tidwell will not see the field but I'm going to wait and see. He did say that both RB's will be ready.

tenor-18.gif
seriously @Weezer, I pray you have a better day tomorrow

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back