Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Everyone loves to talk about the pass game with this offense, but at their core, Heupel and this coaching staff want to run the football".

Any media member caught saying this, or some derivative of this, owes us two laps around Neyland from here on out.

I swear we've heard this 10,000 times. Guys. We get it. We watch the games too. This was mildly insightful in Spring 2021. Stop saying it. /rant

Sun coming up on Kona
20220918_054805.jpg
Nightmare yesterday, uneventful flight nash to las vegas
Get hour out over ocean, problem with nav system on 737 max 8
Turn back, circle phoenix for 4 hours burning fuel, switch planes then 6 more hours

My goodness my patience was tested,
And I failed
20220918_055827.jpg

Last edited:
I know this is unpopular, and don’t get me wrong.. I like the alternate uniforms..

But please wear traditional uniforms vs UF, UGA and Bama. Rewatching that 2016 UF game doesn’t even seem like it’s us, or them for that matter.

Couldn’t give two ***** what they wear, just win. If the players want them the players should get them. That 2016 UF game still felt exactly like it would have even if we were wearing traditional home uni. Just win.

This staff gives off a different vibe when it comes to our rivals. I truly believe they think they can beat anyone. It's not a Kiffin type arrogance but a quiet confidence. I think that will bode well this coming Saturday at 3:30 in Neyland.

And this staff absolutely scares the hell out of rival staffs on gameday. I guarantee it. Can’t say that for yrs past at all.

The only concerning me is our running backs. We’re just okay there, nothing special. And Jaylen Wright doesn’t exactly move the pile. Will have to scheme some 3rd and shorts. We had to convert way too many 4th downs against Akron.
Agreed. I like the speed option we showed vs Akron. Will give Florida something to think about in film

Think that was set up to open up the playbook a little more vs UF

I am re-watching the game and the Akron players were deliberately swatting the ball out of our players hands yesterday when we tried to go fast. That should be a penalty, but I am sure it won't be for the rest of the year.
Unsportsmanlike conduct: 15 yds and a warning. Add 5 yds for delay of game. Anything less than 20 yds including a warning of ejection is rigging games. Call the penalties and it stops. May need to call it a second or third time, preferably on consecutive plays, but it will stop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back