Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
So excited to finally have a team way better than FL. But you have to play the games not win on paper. We will need to be able to overcome the excitement of this week and the pressure of this series. FL will have to overcome shooting to the top only to fall to a team that should have been beat to barely escaping a team they should have beaten by a lot while having a new coaching playing in a very hostile environment.

I sure hope our players do not play with the attitude that they have to score quick on the first few series and complete all passes in order to be able to win. I hope they fight on every down to do better than the one before. And just keep fighting so they come out on top. A win is all that matters especially against this team.

extrapolation huh?

ill never forget the Florida players saying that our guys asked them to take it easy on them, when Pruitt first took over. That softness resonated with me, as, what occurs when you bring in mercenaries versus the right guy.

We've always listened to the noise. Now its finally everyone saying we will win. It will bena dogfight. But i do think we have the more talented squad, on offense.

Wut 😟

Reactions: UTProf
Three things I will never tire of.

1. Bobby Petrino “doesn’t matter. Had sex.” Meme
2. Shane Beamer multiple score deficit celebrations
3. Shane Beamer press conference confusion clips

I posted this yesterday but it’s worth doing again. I will never see him as anyone else but Carl.

694BD6B8-2C20-4401-ABDA-3BBA7AC80543.png

We need to pump the brakes. Sure we beat Ball State and Akron. They are bad, bad teams. We beat a mediocre Pitt team, but struggled. I believe this team could be special, but I am noticing a lot of mediocre teams this year. Mediocre teams can win or lose against any other team.
Pitt, FSU, LSU, Louisville, Florida, UCF, Kentucky, and WVU look mediocre and have all played against each other. The Vols looked mediocre against Pitt. Saturday we need to separate ourselves from mediocrity. We need to clean up the special team mistakes, stop missing tackles, and be physical at the line of scrimmage. It is time to shine and leave mediocrity behind.

Game will probably be a grind for a while.
The only concerning me is our running backs. We’re just okay there, nothing special. And Jaylen Wright doesn’t exactly move the pile. Will have to scheme some 3rd and shorts. We had to convert way too many 4th downs against Akron.

We need to pump the brakes. Sure we beat Ball State and Akron. They are bad, bad teams. We beat a mediocre Pitt team, but struggled. I believe this team could be special, but I am noticing a lot of mediocre teams this year. Mediocre teams can win or lose against any other team.
Pitt, FSU, LSU, Louisville, Florida, UCF, Kentucky, and WVU look mediocre and have all played against each other. The Vols looked mediocre against Pitt. Saturday we need to separate ourselves from mediocrity. We need to clean up the special team mistakes, stop missing tackles, and be physical at the line of scrimmage. It is time to shine and leave mediocrity behind.
Don't tell me what to do. I am full speed ahead.

I have no idea why Joe Milton stuck around in Knoxville, he could start in so many places, but I sure am glad.

He knows Heup and company are the coaches to get him where he wants to go. Stick with it, keep learning the system and fixing the mistakes and all he will need is 1 good-great season next year and NFL scouts will be DROOLING over his measurables. Smart decision by Joe and I really hope he balls out next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back