Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its crazy. I WFH too and had an interview at a place that wanted me to come in 3 days a week for a minimal raise. NO SHOT I would consider that. Working from home is incredible.
I travel.. Have an office local in Charlotte and in our general office in Alabama and at home.

Sometimes I do miss the routine...

@Enki_Amenra - the most concerning thing to me is LFC don’t appear to have any desire out there, which is not what you’re accustomed to seeing with Klopp’s sides. I’m almost curious if the players have lost hope without a midfield. This is on LFC’s management for not bolstering midfield in transfer market, which I knew was going to haunt us. You can have Mbappe, Halaand and your pick of the litter for third forward up top and it won’t matter if the opposition are just going to sleep walk through your midfield.

The midfield is atrocious but even the defense looks terrible in situations that weren’t caused by the midfield. The 3rd goal (maybe 4th? Can’t remember) where the Liverpool defender got beat bad along the touch line and passed to a wide open guy sitting in front of a statue of Van Dyke was baaaaad.. that one wasn’t on the midfield. Van Dyke has been the one that I can’t figure out this year. He’s been a steady elite CB his whole Liverpool career and he has looked terrible so far. I just can’t wrap my head around that one because he’s even making individual mistakes that aren’t caused by anyone else. Just strange.

Last edited:
- Morven Joseph transfers out
- Aaron Willis transfers out
- Mitchell is known question mark to staff

I just wonder why the staff didn’t aggressively prioritize LB in the portal or juco ranks? Or did they and just struck out? Were they counting on Jackson Hannah to really be something?
Who is the last player to transfer from Tennessee and amount to more than a fart in the wind. Keyshawn Lawrence is doing ok, but serious question…

- Morven Joseph transfers out
- Aaron Willis transfers out
- Mitchell is known question mark to staff

I just wonder why the staff didn’t aggressively prioritize LB in the portal or juco ranks? Or did they and just struck out? Were they counting on Jackson Hannah to really be something?
This is going to be rude, I know it, but……

I’m not sure Mitchell even knows what a question mark is…..:confused:

Who is the last player to transfer from Tennessee and amount to more than a fart in the wind. Keyshawn Lawrence is doing ok, but serious question…

Not sure the best answer for that and not that we lost guys who would def contribute, it just seems we’re paper thin at LB. I’m sure they had their reasons, I was just curious why they didn’t think it was more of a priority to get another LB that they thought could provide depth at the very least.

Was not a huge fan of the WoT books. Liked the first 2-3, but by 7-8 realized I was just reading to finish the series without enjoying it and quit. Not worth the monster amount of pages when I could be reading other stuff. JMO

Edit - I also hate Christmas Vacation, so take my commentary for what it’s worth.
QVP7DawXZitKYg3AX5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back