Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any pictures? Gawd that’ll look great
FayEGeBXEAI66a0

Most assume Candy, Bama, and Kensucky
My bet is that each school gets to pick one team.
Vandy would pick UT
Kentucky would pick UT
UT would pick Bama
Auburn would pick Bama
Bama would pick MSU
MSU would pick Ole Miss
Ole Miss would pick LSU
LSU would pick TAMU
TAMU would pick Texas
Texas would pick OU
OU would pick Arkansas
Arkansas would pick Texas
Georgia would pick Auburn
Florida would pick Georgia
Mizzou would pick OU
USC would pick Georgia

Yup the Iranian citizenry is actually pretty dang cool. And very modern. It's unfortunate they're overpowered by a bunch of dickbags that have built such a systemic and corrupt system...almost impossible to untangle.
We can liberate them

Is there a particular reason Tennessee wants 1-7 rather than 3-6?
I’d assume is 1-7 is our way out of the Bama game without it looking like we wanted out. We could claim we asked for Bama but we’d obviously get Vandy and they’d get Auburn. 1-7 is the only lineup where we get any kind of “advantage” as we’d be the only team in the SEC who got to play Vandy every year.

In the end I think these changes help us some as we are at huge disadvantage in East currently being only one who plays Bama every year so basically we start the East race a game down. But they also are going to lead to overall harder schedules for us and making the SEC Title game will likely be similarly extremely hard as it already is for us.

The other East teams are going to get it the worst though. UGA won’t be dodging Bama anymore and have a schedule like they do this year ever again which is so much easier than TN and UF.

Yet, having to sell tickets in the Costco clearance line.

I had to look. On their website,

Costco college football tickets teams:
Colorado
Pitt
Stanford
South Carolina
Cal
Montana
Purdue
Arizona
U of Nevada
Fresno State
Florida
Louisville

Could this be Costco’s answer to a super conference? We play 3 of the wholesale club teams… 😂

Yet another reason why I still stand behind

15-0 🤠

He has become increasingly arrogant as of late. I used to like him pretty good, now I can’t hardly stand to listen to him.

He has a bad habit of repeating himself. The repetition is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. He also latches onto certain cliche criticisms and beats those into the ground. Last year it was going into shotgun on 3rd/4th and short. I mean, yeah, that was confusing, but if you’re an analyst why not dissect the reasons the staff may feel that’s necessary instead of pretending they are all just morans.

This crap is blowing my mind...if JG turns out to be a decent to good NFL quarterback...then you would have to say that it was probably the greatest waste/misuse of true talent in Tennessee Volunteer history. Either that or he wasn't trying that hard to get better. I don't remember EVER seeing him throw a touch pass like that in a Vol uniform.

Kamara already has that spot sewn up.

I still can’t get over that. I would have had him on the field every play (with the other running back too). Amazed that the staff was just so dumb…imagine if he played for CJH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back