Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look how he threw that though. He threw it scared. He had all day to throw that ball and threw it going away from his throw when he could of easily stepped into it.

I’m not knocking that it was completed for a touchdown and was a good pass, I just wonder what happens when he actually has to step up and throw and take a hit.

Yeah if only he would’ve ever taken a hit in college so we could see how it went

I mean...EVER? I could pull up a few dozen in no time.

I get it...selective memories and all. Poker players always say you'll forget 99% of your big winning hands...but you remember each bad beat like it happened yesterday. But either you watched with sunglasses or only remember the bad. The bullet passes and all that. I get it.

10 second google search of USCjr highlights show b2b touch passes. Pretty much all of his "about to get walloped" passes had touch, such as his big passes vs Auburn, uga 2020, etc.
View attachment 482756

View attachment 482755

I also always remember his drop-ins vs uga in 2020.

View attachment 482754
All of those throws were outside the hashes. He was fine with those. There is little consequence when throwing to the boundary. However, defensive staffs recognized it and forced him to throw it in the middle of the field. Many consequences can be found, there. He found it more often than not.

It is similar to golfers on the driving range vs. on the course. There is no consequence on the driving range so the golfer hits great shots. However, you put some trees and water in the way and that’s when the truth comes out.

I get it...selective memories and all. Poker players always say you'll forget 99% of your big winning hands...but you remember each bad beat like it happened yesterday. But either you watched with sunglasses or only remember the bad. The bullet passes and all that. I get it.

10 second google search of USCjr highlights show b2b touch passes. Pretty much all of his "about to get walloped" passes had touch, such as his big passes vs Auburn, uga 2020, etc.
View attachment 482756

View attachment 482755

View attachment 482754
Wow...soooo FEW and FAR BETWEEN. I don't and will never apologize for saying he sucked at QB, as a matter of fact Imma say it again..he absolutely sucked at QB.

You are the one with the fuzzy memory. I defended him for a loooong time, but dude just got worse and worse.

Wow...soooo FEW and FAR BETWEEN. I don't and will never apologize for saying he sucked at QB, as a matter of fact Imma say it again..he absolutely sucked at QB.

You are the one with the fuzzy memory. I defended him for a loooong time, but dude just got worse and worse.
I'm gonna miss you while you are on your trip lol. Hope you have access to log on and post while away, and yes, send pics too!

View attachment 482756

View attachment 482755

View attachment 482754
JG gets a ton of hate. I understand he didn’t end up being the qb we wanted or needed but he did his best and represented the University with class.

Side note: His coaching staffs didn’t do him much good either.

What even is the Las Vegas bowl? Maybe we could get the ghosts of the rat pack to do halftime. Even then it would still be a stinker.

If Tennessee plays, Vegas will be awash in Pantone 151

However, at 15-0 🤠 I doubt that Tennessee is playing there unless the NC game is there, in which case, I am all in!

I wonder if SC isn't signing because they fear it will implicate them in the lawsuit. The signature to release the student-athlete making a second transfer - indicating they confirm the student-athlete was in a dangerous/poor/toxic environment and should be allowed immediate eligibility - could cause them to lose the lawsuit.

So I wonder if there's also the negotiations for Bru to drop the lawsuit in exchange for the signed paperwork.

Termed the Copperhead defense, I do believe… 😎

Wife wasn't amused. @SoilVol you need to call your little buddies off. While trying to corral it, it crawled into a closet and disappeared, which freaked wife out even more. Eventually found it coiled up inside a small shop vac pipe.

View attachment 482747View attachment 482750
Are you in a state that touches the Atlantic? Or in very far East TN? Appears to be an Eastern black ratsnake (Pantherophis allegheniensis).

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back