Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mohan gone.

- VQ
I was really enjoying this streak of players not getting in trouble. So dumb on Mohan's part. And it sounds like the young woman was trying to keep him out of trouble until he went too far. Hopefully the rest of the team gets the message to stay out of trouble.

I've been watching Longmire and would love to visit WY, even though I think it was shot in New Mexico. Lol
I know right where his cabin is. It is in the Valles Caldera National Preserve in New Mexico which is a high valley that is a volcano that blew it's top. Look it up on Google Earth, I will post a pic that has what to type in to find its location..
Screenshot_20220823-095538_Maps.jpg

I'm gonna miss you while you are on your trip lol. Hope you have access to log on and post while away, and yes, send pics too!
Will do...just trying to get my workday over with so I can head to T-Bay, so I won't be leaving until 5-6 pm, but we like traveling at night anyway so we don't have to deal with traffic and just take turns driving.

Was about to say, that county is fictitious. New Mexico is one of the ugliest places ive visited. Had always wanted to visit. Just dirty.

Walt Longmire mysteries are one of my favorite pieces of original fiction, since the day I read Indian in the Cupboard, to first time I visited Jackson. And subsequently Gilette, Sheridan. and Casper - then into CO. It may not have been filmed in WY but it perfectly embodies, in my mind, that Western Cowboy spirit. The guy who drinks Rainier Beer, super nice, willing to go out of his way to help. Great show.

Different mindset out there, beautiful place.
Wow...that is very closed minded of you and very misinformational. New Mexico has a lot of absolutely spectacular country, but of course it has ugly too, just like every other place in the world.

You said you had never seen a pass with such touch from him...ever. Clearly false or you didn't watch...

He played better than more than a handful of UT QBs ever did, the names I've listed before. And each replacement actually made the offense worse...see: Dormady, Mcbride, Chryst, Maurer, etc. So don't blame the kid, blame the staffs if you want to. They took their paychecks. JG gave up his body to do what he could.

I just don't get attacking or hating on a VFL player. It's one thing to have a critique...but to say he "sucked" is ridiculous as a fan. Especially when he was far from the worst.
I don't hate JG, I admire his toughness...but he was AWFUL. That is not an attack, it's just the truth.

He was a beast.

Watching these highlights of 2014-2016 players, and seeing highlights of a lot of them still in the NFL is so bittersweet. Butch wasted such good talent. We should have been in Atlanta one of those 2015 or 2016 seasons, probably both. Flushed a Sugar Bowl opportunity, lost the team because he's a jackass.

Most assume Candy, Bama, and Kensucky
This is what I read on here and other UT boards, but the majority of national/SEC boards our pod would consist of us, gumps, Auburn, and Vandy. Have to believe that'd be more likely considering no chance they ever get rid of the Iron Bowl. UK would be with UF, UGA, SCar

This is what I read on here and other UT boards, but the majority of national/SEC boards our pod would consist of us, gumps, Auburn, and Vandy. Have to believe that'd be more likely considering no chance they ever get rid of the Iron Bowl. UK would be with UF, UGA, SCar
the 3-6 model is different from the pod model

They won't make Auburn have their three permanent rivals be Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back