Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Armadillos are armored pigs according to the Germans. Named them that after they invaded Pearl Harbor. Thought you dumbies should know that
1660792746414.gif

it is criminal looking at Kentucky's OOC schedule and their cross divisional games and comparing to ours.

Should be forced to play meaningful games.

Youngstown State?? That's a Powder Puff match.
They haven’t scheduled a P5 ooc game (not including their in-state rival UofL) since the early 2000’s. And it was Indiana

"I told y'all we would be lucky to go bowling. This secondary wouldn't even start for Vanderbilt"
😆
2nd series, 1st qtr, up 7-3:
"I thought we were gonna be better. We're not, we might be worse. So tired of the same old garbage year after year. . . "

After winning 56-6:
"Hope we can keep it up. They do have me really nervous though. If they keep doing the same thing they did on play #22, we're in trouble. . . "

I can't poke too much fun, I've been known to have a mid-game meltdown or 2 over the years. Still, some of these game-thread meltdowns are incredibly over the top. . .

Which one of us do you think will have the first game-thread meltdown? I've got @SweetasSoda with +1,400, highly unlikely. @KptVFL is @ even odds and @Smyrna ATL Vol is around +250. 😆
@butchna is the wild card. @mr.checkerboards is @ -160.

😆
"I thought we were gonna be better. We're not, we might be worse. So tired of the same old garbage year after year. . . "

After winning 56-6:
"Hope we can keep it up. They do have me really nervous though. If they keep doing the same thing they did on play #22, we're in trouble. . . "

I can't poke too much fun, I've been known to have a mid-game meltdown or 2 over the years. Still, some of these game-thread meltdowns are incredibly over the top. . .

Which one of us do you think will have the first game-thread meltdown? I've got @SweetasSoda with +1,400, highly unlikely. @KptVFL is @ even odds and @Smyrna ATL Vol is around +250. 😆
@butchna is the wild card.
I've seen some posters in those threads go way off the deep end.

I myself have done so.

I'm more guilty of telling other posters how to feel or grow up which is also cringe.

😆

After winning 56-6:

@butchna is the wild card. @mr.checkerboards is @ -160.
Et tu Enke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back