Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reading about how well the younger players are starting to feel more comfortable and coming on strong is so exciting to read. Love how the coaches are developing these players. I know we aren't there yet as far as depth and talent but in just two recruit class these coaches have done an outstanding job seeing where we were just a year ago. Then you when you look at the 23 class geezzz whiz man a lot to be excited about as a Vol fan and our future.

Chris Doering is an idiot. Just picked UK to go 11-1 with their only loss being to us. Had them upsetting Georgia. When asked if they would win the East he said, “I hadn’t thought it through that far.” You can’t make this sh** up😂😂 of course if they went 11-1 they would win the East. Ain’t happening!

“Can Kentucky win 11 games?”

“Yeah!”

“Can they beat Georgia and win the East?”

“You bet they can!”

“Can they beat Tennessee?”

“Whoa, let’s not get carried away…”

I try not to get too excited for the season and then CJH says this on Greg McElroys podcast.

First, it just starts with his (Hooker's) complete command of our football team and ownership and leadership and true belief in his ability to lead and communicate and his energy inside the building is so different than it was this time a year ago and certainly when we first got here,” Heupel said. “He’s continued to grow in his confidence because of the work he’s put in. Offensively, just dramatically different — even from where we ended the season last year. He’s got great command of what we’re doing, gets us out of bad plays, gets us into really solid plays and has the ability to extend and make plays from protections to run schemes to what we’re doing down the field. He’s got complete ownership and command of what we’re doing. And you know — each chance you have to make that jump as a quarterback, he really, with his offseason habits, has made a huge jump. -Sat down south
Ugh. 15-0 or git.

Chris Doering is an idiot. Just picked UK to go 11-1 with their only loss being to us. Had them upsetting Georgia. When asked if they would win the East he said, “I hadn’t thought it through that far.” You can’t make this sh** up😂😂 of course if they went 11-1 they would win the East. Ain’t happening!
Not if we were 12-0…

I haven’t seen any fire ants. But that may be because I have so many armadillos!
I see them out working all the time, I always stir their nest up lol. I looked it up on the internet and experts don’t know why they are migrating so far north. Some believe climate change? Said they’ve been seen as far as Chicago

I know and money has always been a part of it but so has college and that is good portion of the magic and charm. If college football becomes too detached from that it will simply be a subpar NFL and I don't pay much attention to the NFL because it doesn't have the same rich culture and history that college football does have. The NFL has superior athletes but College football is a much more interesting game to me than the NFL to me because there's so much more to it.

Spot on!🤜🏽🤛🏽

1660791819492.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back