Status
Not open for further replies.
welp.....

giphy.gif
Gonna take over humanity one handspring at a time. 🤸‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: Brillovol
Looking at our secondary –

I think we’re trying to get down to 8 guys in our secondary. This would be against higher quality opponents. We could play more against lesser quality opponents. jmo.

We have 16 scholarship DBs and many are cross-trained for more than one position. The idea is that if we are playing 5 DBs and we need to spell one then we send in our 6th best DB. jmo.

I’m down to 12 and the goal is to get down to 8. I don’t think Labruzza, Thomas, Harrison, or Miller will be factors this year, based on what we’ve heard and not heard. jmo.

I think Willie will want his most experienced guys out there starting out and that would be McCollough, Flowers, and Burrell. All indications seem to me that Charles will likely be first up for the CB position opposite Burrell. jmo.

I don’t think we know who gets the start at Star. It could be McDonald or Walker. I’m not sure where they’re slotting Turnage or Slaughter, both of who have played the position in the past with this staff.

Turrentine and Rucker have had a little buzz but both are young. Rucker is a Sophomore and Turrentine is a Redshirt Freshman. We have older guys and there’s that who does the staff trust thing?

Other than Turnage, we have Hadden and Williams as reserve corners. Hadden has missed the bulk of fall camp and I’m guessing Williams is still learning this level of football. I don’t know how ready they will be starting out. jmo.

If I had to guess I’d say our top 8 DBs starting out will be McCollough, Flowers, Burrell, Charles, McDonald, Turnage, Hadden, and Walker. That’s Senior, Senior, Senior, Sophomore, Junior, Redshirt Junior, Redshirt Junior, and Redshirt Junior. I think we could see a number of the other guys on special teams. jmo.

We need our seniors to have a senior season Nigel Warrior-like jump in performance this year. jmo.

ScreenHunter 997.png

The scariest animal imo are not snakes, but the armadillo because they are spreading all over the southern U.S. and if you touch one you get LEPROSY.

Pretty sure there is a lost biblical script on this particular plague.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back