Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like Ralphie.

View attachment 490257

Edit: apparently there’s a lot more people who feel like Ralphie right now.

I want our opponents to express themselves like Loki. “I am a god and immortal. What do you think that you can do to me?”

I want our team to respond thusly:

7BDEAB8E-637D-41CF-A177-E25077060724.gif

“PUNY GOD,” the Big Orange Hulk respnds dismissively. 😎

15-0 🤠

We should checker the stadium, wear alt uniforms, bring in big time recruits, and take the L amirite?
As a rule I don't pay attention to likes to posts ratio but how in the hedoublel do you have that many likes?
I've never and in this case I do mean never seen you post anything positive.

Has to be because you spend most of your time in the FF, right?

As a rule I don't pay attention to likes to posts ratio but how in the hedoublel do you have that many likes?

Just gotta pay @frank the monthly subscription fees to get 'em bro. It's EZY, look at @Glitch for example.

Got a challenge for you and Byron.

Look up the 30 day plank challenge. Starts at a 20 second plank. At the end of 30 days, you are up to a 5 minute plank. I just hit the 3 minute plank day. It killed me. 2 1/2 minutes were tough, but the last 30 seconds was on fire… excellent for the core muscles!

If it doesn’t kill you first 😳

What is hard about laying flat on your back like a plank?

Going to be the best atmosphere in Neyland since 2015 with a potential program changing win. I want recruits there to see it.
I would probably wait till next week before you rush to judgement. I'd imagine the visitor group next week will change some between now and then. 😂. Jeez.

Reactions: SugarCC
I can’t find the record but Napier is tremendous as an underdog. He wins like 70% of the time as an underdog. I think he also does not blow out opponents and typically wins or loses close games. I wish I had the details I only heard these on the radio recently. Just something to think about.
When at ULL haha

I don’t spend any time over there. I was very negative on Pruitt and in time was proven right. I’ve been positive on Heupel (said he was probably the best hire since Majors) but I suppose those older memories have colored your view. That’s ok.

I’m just not a “15-0 till we ain’t, Vol till he ain’t, all things are great” poster and that is seen as being a NegaVol by some.

I post positive things too but they get overlooked and aren’t as much fun for others to hate on.

Reactions: volinexile17
Just gotta pay @frank the monthly subscription fees to get 'em bro. It's EZY, look at @Glitch for example.

Shoot. @frank pays me to post. Granted, he pays me in @frank bucks that are only good on the 5th Saturday of every month and only in the @frank company store. But he still pays me.

Shoot. @frank pays me to post. Granted, he pays me in @frank bucks that are only good on the 5th Saturday of every month and only in the @frank company store. But he still pays me.

Well then you are in luck! Next month, on Saturday October 29th, it will be the 5th Saturday of October. Go get you that golden Cheagle!

Well then you are in luck! Next month, on Saturday October 29th, it will be the 5th Saturday of October. Go get you that golden Cheagle!

I spent all my @frank bucks on stickers and a spider ring last 5th Saturday. Now I have to save up again.

Zcg1Ux.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back