Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are suggesting KU vs Duke next week is a legit option for College Gameday, assuming both teams remain undefeated after this weekend.

WF vs Clemson is another option.

If KU loses to Houston and Liberty beats WF, which not completely out of the realm, gameday in Knoxville is an almost guarantee, right?

Rewatching the Pitt game and James Pierce had a couple of impressive hits on kickoffs. Would love to see him work his way into the rotation on defense.

When watching it from the stands Saturday, I had to look up the number, big hitter for sure. Can't wait to see him develop. Anyone that can hit like that wearing Al Wilson's number has my attention.

Got a challenge for you and Byron.

Look up the 30 day plank challenge. Starts at a 20 second plank. At the end of 30 days, you are up to a 5 minute plank. I just hit the 3 minute plank day. It killed me. 2 1/2 minutes were tough, but the last 30 seconds was on fire… excellent for the core muscles!

If it doesn’t kill you first 😳
The world record is a 60 or so year old that planked for 8 hours iirc.

Ya got just a little ways to go doc...keep progressing

Reactions: drvenner and Glitch
People are suggesting KU vs Duke next week is a legit option for College Gameday, assuming both teams remain undefeated after this weekend.

If KU loses to Houston and Liberty beats WF, which not completely out of the realm, gameday in Knoxville is an almost guarantee, right?
If an undefeated Tennessee team with all the momentum we will have playing Florida isn’t picked over those games then something is wrong
Our fan base will be insane if game day comes and you would think they would have big ratings coming here

Let’s review:
  • A worm is formed in the belly of birds and it is spread when a bird poops.
  • Snails eat this poop as food.
  • After the parasite is eaten, it takes over major organs of the snail, and then lays its eggs, which will grow into larvae that take over its eyestalks (the overwhelming number of larvae moving around creates that dayglo disco effect).
  • A bird bites off the eyestalks and eventually disperses more poop that contains the larvae, which can be eaten by snails again, continuing this truly bizarre — and frankly, cool and disgusting — circle of life.
  • Meanwhile, the eyestalks regenerate — so, the snail rarely dies even though this seems fairly violent. While they have no eyestalks, this leaves a place for the parasite to essentially ooze out and then dry in the hot, hot sun.
Source: https://www.cbc.ca/kidsnews/post/zombie-snails

They didn’t have this in the Lion King when they talked about the circle of life.

all this but doesnt understand sports betting.

So, eventually, the snail turns back into a snail again?

Can the snail turn into a zombie more than once? How long does a snail even live?

The snail is a host for the worm. The thing that provides sustenance for the snail is the same thing that drives it insane and gets its eyeballs eaten off….. if that isn’t a metaphor for being a Tennessee fan I don’t know what is.

The snail is a host for the worm. The thing that provides sustenance for the snail is the same thing that drives it insane and gets its eyeballs eaten off….. if that isn’t a metaphor for being a Tennessee fan I don’t know what is.
I thought, since the parasite leaks out of the eaten off eye holes, the snail is parasite free and can regrow its eyes. . . or does the snail die when the parasite leaves? Not sure why I'm curious. . .

Is Miss St gonna beat LSU?
i think they can. and i think it's worth paying attention to, cause some of the match ups MSU offense to LSU defense may provide some insight for us.....

the team that i think has a chance at a bounce back week is aTm. if they have any 'give a you know what' in the tank they can throttle Miami.

of course, that doesn't mean i'll be shocked if they find a way to lose again too. they've not been impressive in any way, shape or form in either of the games they played so far....and i'm sure Mario would love nothing more than to beat this team for recruiting. huge opportunity i think for Miami in that regard.

could not care less. there's a relatively large part of me that wants nothing to do with Game day in Knoxville for the Florida game. SEC nation, sure, c'mon. but Game day...go to Wake or KU or whatever...sounds perfect to me.

we beat FL, then maybe come back for Bama. or UGA. i'm good with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back