Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really believe they don't want two SEC teams in again. The ones that are voting think that a one loss anybody is better than a two loss SEC team and it really is that simple. Strength of Conference means nothing nor does strength of schedule for anybody outside the SEC. We will not make it in and neither will Bama because of the two losses. If's and could have been's is all we will get this year because quite simply we got beat by USCe. I hate it but listening to the people on the tube OSU is going to be in and TCU will as well no matter if they win or lose at this point..

Agree. I want to see him in something other than a downpour. Everyone at that game talked about the rain being a major factor in throwing game and it was much harder than we could tell on TV.

However, I will also be impatient if we see the constant terrible throws early next year.
Rain was only half of it too. Idk how had the wind was in the stadium but it was bad where I was in Brentwood.

Reactions: hooter vol
Wouldn’t mind seeing what the GA or Mich Ds would look like against the TCU offense.

Don’t think they score 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back