Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how some of you think we are just as good with Milton as with Hooker. We got smashed by uga and USC with our starting QB, but our backup will have no problem with top 5 teams in the playoffs?
Go look down on the posters on Bama's board. I'm serious. You would be awesome. Mock what their posters say. And bring us the clips.

Milton bashing is lazy.
Agree. I want to see him in something other than a downpour. Everyone at that game talked about the rain being a major factor in throwing game and it was much harder than we could tell on TV.

However, I will also be impatient if we see the constant terrible throws early next year.

Absolutely, the way we play O is most definitely a factor whenever talking D. No matter what anyone says, our offense is hard on defenses, including our own, especially our's that is still WAY behind whenever it comes to personnel. Im excited to see how it holds up with the horses. However, MANY times, all our defense had to do was get off the field, and it had NOTHING to do with our O...we just couldn't hold, for WHATEVER reason. MSU's O is a huge factor, as well. First off, MSU only allowed like 7 more points than we did this year; but, their O turned the ball over more times than ours. Yeah, many factors.

Reasons I like Arnett are proof and experience, just more years than Banks; and that proof is, he's top 15 in every single category across DCs with 4 or more yrs; and, as I said, his defenses continue getting better from year to year...did at SDSU, and have at MSU. A 3rd year Banks is going to allow me, and what I look for, to really state my opinion on him, and stand better by said opinion. I've already developed my opinion on Arnett, and feel comfy standing by it.

Now that makes sense. More proof and experience than Banks and also still young. Next year is a huge year for Banks. One would assume offense will take a step back. Defense gonna need to have more LSU and Pitt performances. So far I like him. But if the defense has another meltdown like USCe, I’m out.

Reactions: SugarCC and KptVFL
I love how some of you think we are just as good with Milton as with Hooker. We got smashed by uga and USC with our starting QB, but our backup will have no problem with top 5 teams in the playoffs?
Pretty lazy to argue in excluded middles.

I don't think that. I do think that his performance this year was much better than last year, and his poor performance in the Andy game was in significant part due to the weather. The Andy game plan clearly worked though.

Maybe let us play the games, rather than assume we'll lose them.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back