Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. We should ignore the rest of the amazing season and forfeit the other wins too. How about we endorse Bama for the CFP so we can watch Saban win another ring. Then we can burn Neyland and the entire athletic department to the ground and sow salt on the ashes so nothing will ever try to rise from the ashes.
I think you're being a bit unreasonable.

Reactions: Glitch
Banks and Martinez suck at their job and need to go...I have defended them all year...until now..I will not defend them anymore. That game was an indefensible and inexcusable firable offense.
I was ready after the Mizzery game. How we got by for so long is beyond me. SC was the perfect storm. Over confident and terrible secondary isn't a good combination. Along with two bad coaches.

No. 1: everyone is laughing at us. They have every right. We were loud at the top and totally crapped down our legs. That’s on us and now they are enjoying the moment. Fair game.

No. 2: never thought that after we beat down LSU they would have a better year than us. They won’t get penalized for the sec championship game loss.

No. 3: Bama has two better losses than we do. I know we beat them but their losses are last second two point losses. Hard to argue.

No. 4: I am still so pissed. We had everything to play for and just did the unthinkable. Disgusting.

This is what they do. Talking heads are vultures. They’ll love you when you’re doing well, as they loved us, but when you stumble, they’re circling and ready to devour you.
Once again this clown knows nothing of the game he played now. He continues to try to stay in the spot light by fence walking week to week like a damn politician. Ire some this week and fluff them next. You can tell he went to OSU because he fits right in.

I was not pleased by their performance, but were the same people on here praising the lock down 3 pick performance they turned in against UK? Were they on here praising how they made huge key stops against Bama to give us a shot to win? Were they on here praising the defense when we went to Death Valley and completely shut LSU down? No. The answer is they weren't. I give some posters the benefit because they are always on here highlighting positives even when we have a bad game, but most of these posters that come out of the woodwork when we lay an egg are just card carrying members of the LOTM and they have been chomping at the bit for the slight crack in the mortar so they can crank up their complainerator and set on full blast.
Why didn't they use the same packages from the UK game.? Come on man...that was a horrific game plan. It was gross stupidity...and not adjusting in the 2nd half...just doing the same crap as the first half was even more stupid.

Why were dudes bailing out and giving 10 yard cushions again? Why were none of the blitz packages from the UK and Bama game used? They made it ridiculously easy.

Its what was at stake.
Its losing by 25 as a 22 point favorite.
Its being routed by a team that didn’t have any offensive scoring vs Florida the week before.
It was making Rattler look like a Heisman winner whereas he has struggled all season.
It was no pass rush.
It was huge secondary cushions, phantom tackling, and being outrun and out jumped.
It was lack of energy or sense of urgency on sidelines.
It was and still is no REAL answer for Jeremy Banks absence and how that affected team cohesion and morale.
And the cherry on top, losing our Heisman candidate and guy who turned us around to a non contact injury.
Now the real fear that we might lose to Vandy and go from playoff contender to 9-3 and depressed fan base again.
I agree with everything except the Banks part. As much as our curiosity might want to know, personal, locker room issues are none of our business.

I was ready after the Mizzery game. How we got by for so long is beyond me. SC was the perfect storm. Over confident and terrible secondary isn't a good combination. Along with two bad coaches.
I was ok with slightly worse than mediocre on that side...but not putting that abomination on the field.

Some of y'all are the fools that booed the 2016 Vols at halftime of the Florida game. We got punched in the face. So what? Sack up! (Ladies feel free to up whatever you would prefer) I hope this team doesn't have the same amount of quit as the fan base. If they do then we will lose to Andy cause some of y'all are just straight toxic.

Some of y'all are the fools that booed the 2016 Vols at halftime of the Florida game. We got punched in the face. So what? Sack up! (Ladies feel free to up whatever you would prefer) I hope this team doesn't have the same amount of quit as the fan base. If they do then we will lose to Andy cause some of y'all are just straight toxic.

Glitch the amount of stupid that has permeated this board since the SC game beyond baffling.

So I keep hearing that we don’t have any talent in the secondary. They are all slow and terrible. To those who are saying this I have a question. Do you me to tell me that we (TN) have missed on virtually all the DBs we have recruited?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back