Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d agree and suggest that the real measure of getting to where you want to be is beating Alabama, LSU, Georgia, A&M, and Clemson in at least your fair share of recruiting battles
Where who wants to be? I think the coaches like who they have. At least it appears that way.

Our neighborhood was hopping…the most people I’ve seen out in a while.

Ours was too. Don't see any drop off in tricknor treating. It did shut off pretty quickly when it started sprinkling. But there were tons of manual trick or treaters out tonight.

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
I think it’s hilarious that they think crowd noise will affect us. This game will be similar to LSU. We are trending at the right moment & this defense is the healthiest it’s been all year. We have depth at corner now and you can’t scheme against it now because of the Kentucky game.. it’s like another wrinkle Coach Hype through out there.

Anyone else on board with Wright receiving more snaps than Small now? He’s been that dude recently.

I don’t really know how to feel about this post? Someone take the floor and lead the way lol
Buck has sold his soul to the devil by the very nature of his job. He can't send every NPA kid to Tennessee. He's trying to walk a tightrope, and sometimes HOW he says something comes across as offensive to his alma mater.

Uh, not in my neighborhood- still going gang busters
The two counties around me institute an 8pm curfew on Halloween. Some anti-Halloween religious sentiment. Totally dead here. In two years we've had 2 knocks. Saw one kid on the street this year - a single young child with 5 adults. Sad.

Ametuers. Our first did not sleep through the night until he was about 7 years old. He is nearly 30 now and his first is on pace to be like his dad. His brother is 6 years younger and slept through the night after about 4 months. If we had him first, their ages would be a lot closer! 🤣

We took turns holding our first born all night long until she was about 6 months old. We finally decided we couldn't do it anymore. We laid her down one night and sat on the couch and cried as she cried and screamed for about two hours. The next night was a little less. And so on for about a week or two. She will be 18 soon and the crying is about different things now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back