Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
SIAP...........Trouble in College Station??? Rumor is academic suspensions. This was from their radio show out of Birmingham this morning:

Greg McElroy said how many Aggies would return next season that won’t play in their bowl game if they are eligible?
Cole Cubelic said there are some things about this team that I cannot share right now, that the first week in December I will be able to share, depending on how they play out.
They are venturing into very dangerous territory from a roster perspective.
Wow...Jimbo is in deep 💩

Derrick Henry is a beast and I'm not a Titans fan. I'm a Eagles fan and the jury is still out on Hurts, imo
TBF, how many Alabama players have amounted to anything in the NFL anyways. For all the "talent" that Saban has been buying a ton of his guys are just flat out busts in the NFL.
Do you count Jalen Hurts or is he scrubbed clean of the Alabama crap via Oklahoma?

Saw this on Facebook on a USCjr show page. If you want to laugh and cringe at the same time go find this video. This dude is cazy🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 505757
Why? We all know Andy...we all knew that our rivals fans were going to find out about him..

Dude is a freaking embarrassment.

I think if we get by Kentucky this weekend, we win out(besides Georgia which is a toss up imo) I don’t see anybody else that could give us a lot of trouble. I just really don’t see it with South Carolina. They could not score with us
We should beat everybody else, and we should give UGA a game at the very least.

That is if we stay focused and keep playing like we have been. This team is not good enough to just roll their helmets out there against any SEC team...they have to keep playing with the same intensity, focus and desire that they have shown all year.

I think they will...GO VOLs!

This is how animals act when they’re freaking hungry. If something was to shut down the electric grid in the US for a month, people will act like this too. That’s why you need to be prepared. People will kill for food in that type of situation.
Plenty of dried roaches and grasshoppers for errybody.

- Bill Gates prolly

Honestly the only team I have no confidence in beating is Ohio State. They have a offense good enough as ours and a better defense. But besides them I think we can beat any team in the country including Michigan Clemson and Georgia. Just Ohio state seems like a bad match up if that game ever occuree
0C309A49-9337-4D9A-B916-2384CA3F1108.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back