Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus...I thought I had read that there were rumors that he had whacked somebody while he was at UF and nobody knew or thought about his connection to it until after all the other stuff came out...🤷‍♂️
I think it's mentioned (maybe never proven?, I can't remember) in the documentary about him, which was pretty interesting (& confirmed to me that Urban is a POS).

Killer Inside documentary

Mine was the same way. She sends me pictures of different hikes we went on and begs me to take her back. We flew in and out of Vegas. I think next time we will go thru Salt Lake City and work our way back down to Zion and come home from Vegas. I really want to see Arch’s
OMG...Arches is amazing and Canyonlands is right there too. We did a day in both, they were spectacular, well the whole Moab area is spectacular....well actually the whole state was...lol.

Plus...I thought I had read that there were rumors that he had whacked somebody while he was at UF and nobody knew or thought about his connection to it until after all the other stuff came out...🤷‍♂️
Seems like there was something where someone covered for him because they didn’t think it was possible he would have done anything like that. Some show I watched.

Very obvious after that he’s frustrated and only cares about winning now and will do whatever it takes.

Any media head that isn’t roasting him ought to be fired.
Burton isn’t that good. Surely they have equal talent on the bench. If Burton playing is the difference in winning vs losing then bama isn’t nearly as good as I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back