Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the same is true for Pittman? To oversimplify, the more talent and talent around you, the better you look at coaching?

I think Chandler is a fairly explosive back but was held back by our OL. And that could suggest regardless of GA's backs, they needed a decent OL to get those numbers.

It's crazy how much of a team sport FB really is and how hard it is to figure out who gets credit and the whole chicken/egg answer.
Much respect for the time you put in attempting to decipher.

I agree. This is one of my favorite videos and I sort of use it as a way in a team event to give credit to the guy who pulls off the impossible in his assignment or at least the widely unexpected. I think we called it stepping up to the moment or something like that.

Curious if anyone realized how good of a season BYU's freshman qb had last season. I knew he had a great bowl game, but didn't realize his overall stats were excellent. He ended up posting a 157 QBR (12th nationally), same as Trevor Lawrence (no, I'm not saying he's Trevor Lawrence lol). He also averaged 8.7 YPA, good for 11th nationally.

Season was really good this year too

I don’t have a favorite team. Watched everything this year. Was fun
And the 4 teams left are teams I enjoy watching a lot too. I'm hoping for Portland over Milwaukee in the final but would be alright with any of them.

Reactions: volatil
Copied this because I didn’t want to hijack the DW thread

Re: VQ

Same. Used to defend them and enjoyed VQ but they’ve proven to be so out of the loop. My script is over in August and I won’t renew. Just rely on this place for my vol fix.

Has 247 proven to be any better? Maybe I’ll go back to them. Idk.

Ubben is gunna be the guy, he doesn’t overstep his bounds and that seems to be appreciated by our Media guys. (Expect a lot more from the Athletic as far as Tennessee access goes, seems like he had a lot of access this spring) @David Ubben

Ubben is gunna be the guy, he doesn’t overstep his bounds and that seems to be appreciated by our Media guys. (Expect a lot more from the Athletic as far as Tennessee access goes, seems like he had a lot of access this spring) @David Ubben
If he doesn't pack it in after his visits to the FF. Let's just say many have expressed their displeasure with his "wordy" articles and the thought of paying for anything.

He should visit over here on occasion.

He had a lot of work to do in less then one year. It was like 6 months. Can’t really blame him for that. (Feel like people forget that fact)
With injury plagued, undersized, underdeveloped linemen working on their 3rd or 4th set of schemes.
Not Will F or bust, but open minded given the circumstances.

Still can't believe we pulled in the class we did with all of our NFL drafted lineman as a sales pitch.

If he doesn't pack it in after his visits to the FF. Let's just say many have expressed their displeasure with his "wordy" articles and the thought of paying for anything.

He should visit over here on occasion.
His wordy articles are why you pay for them. People complaining about it are troglodytes. Either pay for it because it's good (it is) or shut up.

His stuff is a lot of the reason I turned my auto renew on there. Really good

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back