Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Torn to pieces" and yet we were 3 ATROCIOUS ref mistakes from 10 wins in Year ONE.

Improved in every single category.

We've seen time and time again the right coach can work miracles and win quickly.

Wow…we really were. We wouldn’t have played lowly Purdue at 9 wins but that’s great and awful. Heup might be the best Offensive guy in the country.

Good evening gents! We went from being the hottest school in cruiting, to ice cold on several fronts. I wonder if our AD is spooked and trying too hard to cover our tracks with this investigation wrapping up. Being too careful is going to make us fall behind these other schools running it up. The rise and fall has been pretty devastating. Yes we could be doing worse, but we could be doing a whole lot better. Just noteworthy the seismic shift that has occurred 👀

Good evening gents! We went from being the hottest school in cruiting, to ice cold on several fronts. I wonder if our AD is spooked and trying too hard to cover our tracks with this investigation wrapping up. Being too careful is going to make us fall behind these other schools running it up. The rise and fall has been pretty devastating. Yes we could be doing worse, but we could be doing a whole lot better. Just noteworthy the seismic shift that has occurred 👀
Losing out on two guys who went to their dream school isn’t earth shattering but SPYRE is a business so they can legally give offers to anyone without UT or NCAA oversight…continuing to lend credence to this rumor could possibly prevent ppl from joining Spyre because then they will think it is a lost cause…have other programs caught up with our NIL? Yes and that’s why we need to get more UT fans to join our NIL (Spyre), whether you are ignorant to the situation or not stop spreading this rumor unless you don’t care about the success of our program.

Wo, wo, wo. Hold up now!

We're supposed to be ringing hands.
OIP.NRyhSoWlJbHMCun4guu3bQHaHa

Oh goody. Another random poster that probably has little to no recruiting understanding has chosen now to jump in to the fray.

7b4FwtEI6W9yg.gif

Losing out on two guys who went to their dream school isn’t earth shattering but SPYRE is a business so they can legally give offers to anyone without UT or NCAA oversight…continuing to lend credence to this rumor could possibly prevent ppl from joining Spyre because then they will think it is a lost cause…have other programs caught up with our NIL? Yes and that’s why we need to get more UT fans to join our NIL (Spyre), whether you are ignorant to the situation or not stop spreading this rumor unless you don’t care about the success of our program.
1656119281695.gif

Last edited:
64E64700-E352-403A-8966-7AB06186A0B1.gif

You’re Alarm Clock song is Loser by Beck or any song in the movie Trolls

F52CAE92-E07C-42C3-A047-4F1C403408C1.gif

You’re Alarm Clock song is Loser by Beck or any song in the movie Trolls

View attachment 466803
In the time of chimpazees I was a monkey
Butane on my brain and mouth set like a junky
With my plastic eyeballs spray paint the vegetables
Dogfood stalls and a beefcake pantyhose

Excuse me, we’re not all gents. Being that I like to know the posters I’m responding to, if they don’t post much for a few years since joining and come out of nowhere and start responding in different threads all at once, I want to know their post history. I’ve already decided here and it didn’t take me long. Enjoy your time here. BBQ season is here, enjoy it 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back