Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Heupel - I’m interested to see if he can win big but it’s a bit early to make a call on whether he can rebuild a program that was torn to pieces and whether he can put us on top. It’s a tough rebuild - a huge rebuild.

As far as this season is concerned, he should win 8 games minimum in the regular season given the schedule. Anything less would be disappointing.

Regarding the canary in the coal mine - they were actually quite effective - you may want to google it. JCI - High-tech coal mine canary

Canaries in the Coal Mine - Coal - Alberta's Energy Heritage

"Torn to pieces" and yet we were 3 ATROCIOUS ref mistakes from 10 wins in Year ONE.

Improved in every single category.

We've seen time and time again the right coach can work miracles and win quickly.

Asking me why don’t a coach football is deflection. I was pointing out how bad the previous 3 coaches were and how I pointed it out even before the honeymoon period was over. Then people like you take shots. I just don’t pump the sunshine like you and others.

Catering to college aged athletes isn’t my thing.
Pointing out the last 3 coaches (who were fired) were bad is ground breaking stuff. Thanks for your input.

Completely random, but if anyone is dead bored OR has kids they're trying to entertain - Erik Dobell of the Impossibilities Interactive Comedy Magic and Mind-Reading show in Gatlinburg is live hosting an event in 10 minutes (4 EST) from Country Roads Axe Co. with some magic, axe throwing, and other activities. There will also be a giveaway for free tickets, good for the whole family. Decent shot at winning those.

This is a Facebook link, but you don't need FB to view the live stream.
(4) Erik Dobell LIVE @ Country Roads Axe Co. |
It's not this guy, is it?

Gaudy numbers won’t do it. The draft is about measurables. He won’t have the speed to get first round consideration.
Yup. Same for HH. He'll have a top 5 QBR once again...and be lucky to go in day 2 of the draft.

NFL managers know full well which offensive schemes pump out numbers and when to separate the stats from the player and scheme to some degree.

That's not a knock on either player either...I mean hell neither were even supposed to be NFL players before they met Joshua Heupel.

It's not this guy, is it?

Lol Gob's magic shows were some of the absolute best moments. Those and his "I've made a huge mistake" moments. We've been watching Up All Night with Will Arnett (and Christina Applegate & Maya Rudolph) recently. It was an underrated show and got killed off too soon.

I need to rewatch all of the seasons (again) once I finish Frasier and Atlanta.

Lol Gob's magic shows were some of the absolute best moments. Those and his "I've made a huge mistake" moments. We've been watching Up All Night with Will Arnett (and Christina Applegate & Maya Rudolph) recently. It was an underrated show and got killed off too soon.

I need to rewatch all of the seasons (again) once I finish Frasier and Atlanta.
Gob Bluthe is one of the funniest characters in the history of television ("Illusions, pop"). However, the show wasn't the same whenever it came back.

Just found that they're melting down even more. They're gonna want this guy fired before he coaches the first game.
I can't wait to see their implosion when Utah goes to Gainsville and spanks their azz.
While I'm here with a bag of popcorn for the meltdown what did they expect from a new head coach in his first 8 months on the job. You have to develop relationships. Always thought this years class would be a throw away class.

Also the open apology letter is a beta move by a coach who is in over his head.

glad you edited, otherwise would have been a double cringe.
2-beans-one-cup-58dae956b61eb__880.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back