Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh goody. Another random poster that probably has little to no recruiting understanding has chosen now to jump in to the fray.

View attachment 466796

They just seem to can't help themselves. Just got to come on here to show their ignorance and then they will disappear like the thousands before them. lol

Good evening gents! We went from being the hottest school in cruiting, to ice cold on several fronts. I wonder if our AD is spooked and trying too hard to cover our tracks with this investigation wrapping up. Being too careful is going to make us fall behind these other schools running it up. The rise and fall has been pretty devastating. Yes we could be doing worse, but we could be doing a whole lot better. Just noteworthy the seismic shift that has occurred 👀
1656124848166.gif

No not at all. I don’t deserve nor want any “pats on the back”. All I have ever wanted was for TN to hire a great coach and to pay the money to hire a great coach instead of hiring a schmuck for middling money who they have to pay huge buyouts upon failure.

Pay up on the front end instead of paying failure money on the back end. It’s absolutely asinine.
I can agree that our last four coaching hires have been unmitigated disaster. Kiffin was the worst hire of all of them.

I agree. You certainly couldn’t help him or anyone with your brand of You mentoring.

You do you. The last few coaches to say the Vols were “x” number of plays from “x” of wins were fired.

Josh H never said that the Vols were 3 plays away from 10 wins - nor should he ever. and frankly he wasn’t. Have fun with that narrative.

You do you. The last few coaches to say the Vols were “x” number of plays from “x” of wins were fired.

Josh H never said that the Vols were 3 plays away from 10 wins - nor should he ever. and frankly he wasn’t. Have fun with that narrative.
I always do me. I always chuckle when someone starts off with that, and I have never moved goal posts, like they’re moving now. 😉

So in my NCAA 14 revamped dynasty I was able to get the C/O ‘23 recruiting class uploaded to it, I recruited Nico at qb-he went to Ole Miss, then I target Arch Manning-he went to Ole Miss as well, so I said screw it and went after both Malachai Nelson and Dante Moore and they both committed to me. It’s definitely not an accurate simulator 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back