Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been to Nashville in probably 20
years in a social capacity. I'll just say"well done " to the music city. 1:30 yesterday afternoon hit Broadway for lunch...and you'd of thought it was a holiday weekend...city was packed. Crazy scene....
Tell everyone to stay in Nashville and don’t come to Franklin. Downtown Franklin is getting to be like Gatlinburg.:rolleyes:

Dam yall I got a serious ass drinking problem.Pleaze don't judge me or no bs I'm just outta control n struggling to grasp it.I help everyone else but can't help myself kinda ironic.I guess embarrassing the ever loving crap out myself rite now doesn't help.

I don't drink never have I hate the crap killed everyone I know.I mean maybe 6 pack a year kicking back 5thz to half gallons last 3 or 4 months n Have no idea why
Praying for you to get the help you need.

Oh yeah Josh Heupel was the first name I thought of when we canned Pruitt
So you're saying name recognition is more important than results on the field?

GTFO with that. The only thing that matters is results. Heupel took a 3-7 team that lost most of their talent and still had a 7-6 first year. And yes, his record arguably should have been better but for some poor officiating, like the TD they didn't count in the bowl game.

Dam yall I got a serious ass drinking problem.Pleaze don't judge me or no bs I'm just outta control n struggling to grasp it.I help everyone else but can't help myself kinda ironic.I guess embarrassing the ever loving crap out myself rite now doesn't help.

I don't drink never have I hate the crap killed everyone I know.I mean maybe 6 pack a year kicking back 5thz to half gallons last 3 or 4 months n Have no idea why
I went to treatment and AA meetings when I got out and it completely changed my life. Been clean for 3+ years and never been happier

Prayers my friend. It’s a tough road to get clean, but so worth it. Can’t be done alone. Asking for help and admitting is the 1st step to recovery,

Im always here to help,

I've lost family to it. If you've lost friend to it then you know how badly/ugly it ends. Rough go. One other consideration that may motivate you on the road to recovery. Your family. Your parents will be destroyed inside. They will go through life a shell of themselves never to truly be happy in this lifetime again. Get in with a Christian based group and remain there. You're never "cured" of addiction. My prayers are with you.

I've lost family to it. If you've lost friend to it then you know how badly/ugly it ends. Rough go. One other consideration that may motivate you on the road to recovery. Your family. Your parents will be destroyed inside. They will go through life a shell of themselves never to truly be happy in this lifetime again. Get in with a Christian based group and remain there. You're never "cured" of addiction. My prayers are with you.
Not to get into a discussion about it……

I agree with what you said, but for me…….I tried for “others” and failed until I did it for ME.

So in my NCAA 14 revamped dynasty I was able to get the C/O ‘23 recruiting class uploaded to it, I recruited Nico at qb-he went to Ole Miss, then I target Arch Manning-he went to Ole Miss as well, so I said screw it and went after both Malachai Nelson and Dante Moore and they both committed to me. It’s definitely not an accurate simulator 😂
Whose file did you download for it? Ps3?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back