Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dog boards having a meltdown after the arch news?
giphy.gif

Like others have said, just glad he isn't at UGA or Bama.

I wouldn't be surprised if Arch goes to Texas, Sark or the Texas admin do what they always do and turn the place into a circus, and Arch ends up at Ole Miss down the line anyway.
I am glad it isn't any SEC team, although they will be later-- they aren't now. So glad we have our five star quarterback and wasn't focused on the Manning.

Sorry for the absence. Been busy. But, I’m sure you all remember our favorite local radio host of the upstate SC.. (he now has a National show on Saturday’s via CBS Sports radio).. well, my dad sent me these master pieces from him lol.

Now. It’s been a couple weeks and I’ve gotten over the loss..

But I can’t get over Florida grad posting this **** when his school got swept by Tennessee, beat AGAIN in the SEC Title by Tennessee, and had no part in eliminating us. True clown behavior.

Anyone else tried to learn the piano/keyboard as an adult?

Curious what websites or resources are good for learning music theory. Mostly just want to learn to construct music, the piano part isn't the most important part since I'm technically using a 64-key pad/controller.

Man baseball season ended and everyone's done lost their damn minds around here.
Thank goodness for the beginning of Summer.

My soul has been reinvigorated just being outside with family and friends and forgetting about our recent failures. Stuff like that puts sports back into their proper place.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back