Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The discipline against Anderson is a black and white rule…. When kicked out then you have to sit three days bc he was suspended before….

We are complaining about ball and strike calls in a game where we have no one and have scored 12 runs.

I was still referring to yesterday. That was the subject of my original post and I assumed we were arguing about that...

Regional games features the same inconsistent zones. Today was bad, but moreso for both teams.

The question about Anderson to me was how quick they tossed him not how many games. Saw more patience in regular season.

But it really doesn't matter. Win tomorrow and we go to Omaha regardless of where the umps go.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Don’t worry guys I’ll sleep in my car and come back tomorrow
WELL?? We’re all waiting. Did you do the deed?
1654984325850.gif
*The last sentence was for @Glitch. Just a little something extra and we all know he’s been slipping lately (two for one). There’s no easier layup than this mess.

WELL?? We’re all waiting. Did you do the deed?
View attachment 463268
*The last sentence was for @Glitch. Just a little something extra and we all know he’s been slipping lately (two for one). There’s no easier layup than this mess.
Once I decided on game 3 I decided to postpone to tomorrow.

Win, I can make it even more special
lose, I can say some corny **** like “it doesn’t have to be a bad memory.” And pop the question.

Perfect storm.

Once I decided on game 3 I decided to postpone to tomorrow.

Win, I can make it even more special
lose, I can say some corny **** like “it doesn’t have to be a bad memory.” And pop the question.

Perfect storm.
I've totally missed this all somehow but now very excited to hear about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back