Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is a slab man
Yea it was. He was on cloud nine. FLOATING lol. It’s great for both of us. Gives us the opportunity to connect, bond if you know what I mean. It’s something that me and the boys love. Go every chance we get, especially right now they’re coming off bed and they hungry lol

Actually I caught both of them this evening, we always get pictures with him holding them. Kinda let’s him feel included I guess. He got his biggest last Saturday, the kid loves it. View attachment 455877
We always caught and put it on his hook when he wasn’t looking just to see him reel in the ‘big’ one.

OK. Listen. This will be my last post on this.

I know you're not sitting there itching to kill someone. I never claimed you are. PLEASE... Go back and read my posts. I said that people leading off with threats to kill people is counter to what you want (gun rights), and feeds the desires of those you fear (the radical left that wants to take your guns).

You said:

Well, those extremist lefties are actually a pretty small segment of the population. Just like extremist righties are. For any fringe group to make ground, they have to gain sway with the fairly moderate majority. That majority is who really gives power to the political machine.

So, to sway parts of the fairly moderate majority, the fringe left creates the narrative that gun owners are a bunch of stupid, violent, unhinged wackos that are just itching to kill someone. So, what do you do as first response to gun control debate? By God, you start screeching about killing some people.

Thanks.

You're doing us all a real solid there.

(And it's a riot that you call my responses "vitriol" when you're the one barking about putting people in the ground and posting like you're itching for a civil war in response to someone who's merely saying, "Gee, wouldn't it be so nice not to need a civil war?!")

So, as last response... Carry on. Do you. But you're doing us no favors.

Extremists on both sides have more sway right now than at any other point in my lifetime, and that is a whole lot of what’s wrong with our country.

The time gap between your birth year and now and your birth year minus your age is pretty wild to think about. For me…

1946 …⬅️ 1984 ➡️ … 2022

The amount of change in this world is quite great to think about. In the time I’ve been alive I could have seen the end of WWII. And I think of myself as relatively young.

Reactions: engineerVOL
The world is an insane place. Not very much makes sense if you put any amount of thought into it. I'm not even sure it's real. Feels more like a crazy, drug-fueled nightmare. All the hurt, all the pain, all the pure evil.... I really don't understand it. I used to think people could make it better, but I think we're beyond that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back