Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have hit it back in the day 😂
1gzf5o.gif

You will appreciate this. I was selling a new Scotty because I liked mine from last year more. Just felt better.

I put it on eBay and started the bid at $325.

Sold for $484 + 19 for shipping.

You can literally walk into a golf shop and buy one for $429. What is up with these people???

View attachment 455932
You need to upgrade your tech

1652792739348.jpeg

Regular season SEC champion, SECT champion...if I'm honest an Elite Eight would be enough for me to cement Barnes as one of our best basketball coaches ever. A Final Four and it's undeniable imo.
He is already one of our best basketball coaches ever….. we don’t have much history….. He does need to make some runs in the tourney to improve his rank among coaches of all-time.

You will appreciate this. I was selling a new Scotty because I liked mine from last year more. Just felt better.

You can literally walk into a golf shop and buy one for $429. What is up with these people???

View attachment 455932
People are lazy and stupid...going to a golf shop is too much work.

Reactions: VOLSONLY

View attachment 455932

I don't know - price of gas and all to go get one...

View attachment 455932
I mean, you bought it at, I am guessing, to close to what it is selling for in the golf shops. That seems like a lot of money for a putter, to me. I don't golf, though, so maybe it's a bargain.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back