Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo i saw this older gentleman at the store yesterday rocking a Grey UT hat.It was fitted looked like flex fit Grey and had the State emblem in orange on the back..Anyone know where I can get this?I just happened to peep it and thought it was dope didn't wanna bother him now i think I should have but I haven't had any success in finding it..Aight super sleuths do ur thing

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Sooo i saw this older gentleman at the store yesterday rocking a Grey UT hat.It was fitted looked like flex fit Grey and had the State emblem in orange on the back..Anyone know where I can get this?I just happened to peep it and thought it was dope didn't wanna bother him now i think I should have but I haven't had any success in finding it..Aight super sleuths do ur thing

Is this close?

Men's New Era Gray Tennessee Volunteers NCAA Basic 59FIFTY GCP Fitted Hat

No, it's still ignorant. What are you afraid of? It's a harmless snake.

If a ratsnake gets into your house, it's because you have a mouse or rat infestation. That snake would be offering free pest control services, then it'll leave when the food is gone.

Don't harbor mice in your home, keep grass and debris trimmed and to a minimum around the home, seal all entrances, and you shouldn't see snakes in and around your home if you have a phobia.
I am not afraid. I just do not want snakes in my house. I have had two many bad experiences with snakes and mice in my house. Also, everything is not so serious online. I do not go out to intentional kill snakes. I am being somewhat sarcastic, but I still do not want it in my house.

The greater thing about that call is the horse’s name was not even mentioned until probably the 1/8 pole, maybe later. He literally came out of nowhere with a full head of steam and tired horses on the front end. I watched it again this morning and only followed that horse, and to see the traffic he had navigate in order to get there, is crazy. Also, you could see coming around the final turn that the jockey had some horse. He had to check him a couple of times due to traffic, but he was making up ground around the final turn.
I noticed that too. His name wasn't mentioned until he was taking the lead.

I am not afraid. I just do not want snakes in my house. I have had two many bad experiences with snakes and mice in my house. Also, everything is not so serious online. I do not go out to intentional kill snakes. I am being somewhat sarcastic, but I still do not want it in my house.
Your house, your rules.

snakes carry disease such as salmonella. they lose their helpfulness inside. one suggestion is to simply relocate if you can

Just go to Scotland. They have whiskey flavored. And inflatable sheep 🤷🏻‍♂️😂
ohdear-grandma.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back