Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never know what's going on with your posts and I love it. I can't even imagine if you stopped taking your skittles 😆😁
That almost makes me want to cry but I digress. Just letting people see the view through some smudged up glasses. The people here at the home have seen me with no SKITTLES and thats why I'm here at the home !!!!!

SMH...you just want to freakin argue with me. You know that I'm not saying to change the way we play.

I am right, if the wind is blowing in at Rosenblatt, you better be able to nanufacture some runs...because there will not be balls flying out all over the place and you know it as well as I do. If you get favorable conditions, then yes it can be had...just like any stadium.
Not at all…. This topic just interests me a little bit more than mayonnaise 😃

Last edited:
Rubber?? You lose the feel during palpation with that. Have to wear the thin ultra-sensitive plastic sleeve…or bare arm it. Whatever floats your boat.
my buddy sent out a tweeter to me that said todays women find vasected me sexier. my wife rolled her eyes, obvious a vassected man penned said article.

Also...this is my concern with getting to Rosenblatt, if we get to Rosenblatt...you have to be able to manufacture runs when the ball isn't flying out.

Many of the Tennessee Volunteers HRs are well past the fence. Not just barely enough… they will need to bring the juice.
It’s a mindset. They can’t be intimidated. Need to bring their full swagger.

The rest of the season actually. We can do this. 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back