Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

More adults out of control at sporting events!

What is it with these coaches/parents? I witnessed a coach going after a ref and then the opposing coach…

In a 11-12 year old girls bball rec league.

The world is going to Hell one sporting event at a time. The next thing you know, mustard bottles will be thrown.

What is it with these coaches/parents? I witnessed a coach going after a ref and then the opposing coach…

The world is going to Hell one sporting event at a time. The next thing you know, mustard bottles will be thrown.
dont everybody rush to give him a hand.

Well then you should know that 💩ty games like this happen...this ain't even close to the best offense that I've seen shut down by a guy with a stratospheric ERA, and it won't be the last bad game at the plate against crappy pitching this season.

How many times did you o'fer against a spaghetti armed junkballer getting good calls and bad swings?
It’s baseball it happens. Take your pills Ulysses. 31-2 is unheard of. I acknowledged in many posts its baseball. We didn’t play our best. Beat Bama.

Back to the point....AL signs 5* and upper 4* OL every year. They should not need to get one from the transfer portal. Just like they should not have been desperate for HT last year if their evaluations are as great as the recruiting services make them out to be.

How is taking an upperclassman highly sought after OL transfer desperate?

They do get a ton of blue chips but they can't all be winners.

I get that they are our rivals and it makes us feel better to pretend like they're slipping. But then taking a fully developed, very experienced SEC starter for their OL doesn't make me feel better about the state of Alabama Football.

I get that they are our rivals and it makes us feel better to pretend like they're slipping. But then taking a fully developed, very experienced SEC starter for their OL doesn't make me feel better about the state of Alabama Football.

The wild part about transfer portal is all these coaches and fans complain about kids not staying to develop but then schools are quick to find the sure thing portal fix instead of giving the next guy in line the turn. So it’s a two way street of reactions. Players want to play but also have to be cautious not to lose a spot and end up in a worse place. Then coaches like Saban take advantage and bring in top experience transfer instead of playing the next 5 star in line

Let's just be happy with the season the guys have delivered to this point along with the #1 ranking. Baseball can be weird - like tonight. Sunday's game against Mizzou was a precursor to this one.

Just win 2/3 in each series and follow the path to the CWS. Once there, get hot again.

Agree with this. Baseball is a tough, quirky sport. You can’t physically overwhelm inferior competition. There’s a certain randomness to some of the outcomes. That makes it much less predictable than say college football, where we can pick the playoff teams for 2022 right now with a high degree of accuracy. To me, therein lies the excitement and entertainment for baseball.

Obviously you are delusional. 😇

It’s obvious that the end of bama is near. They are most definitely slipping into mediocrity. C’mon man, open yer eyes snd look at the writing on the wall. It say bama’s done…

🤔

Skip forward to just after 4:30
For those who like film breakdown, you can see Hendo's development from just not a very good qb, to pretty darn good under Heupel's tutelage, I forget that he nor his teammates were familiar with this system, now the whole team understands and can jump on a weakness during hurry up

Another g1

I knew we'd drop another game, hell they'll probably lose again. And I figured it was more likely to be to a lesser team we play in a single game setup.

Ya roll into a SEC series and all their fans chirping at you on social media and all the talking heads chirping it's a bit easier to get up for those games. Get that chip on the shoulder mindset. But a midweek with a team that's not going to have much buzz is a different beast.

Unfortunately more people didn't get slapped in their damn mouth for getting out of line growing up so now as adults they still act like children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back